Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Death of a Fellow Scribe
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EltonRobb
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2024 :  13:23:55  Show Profile Send EltonRobb a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I know this will come as a shock. But . . .

My cousin and fellow scribe, Eric Gibbons (Soulcleave) has died. And I'll be going to his funeral (Celebration of Life). Since I was his best friend. I don't know the date of his viewing or his funeral, but it's sometime this week.

It's been a time of ups and downs. I just had a birthday a week ago, and now I lost a good friend. I'll get his RPG library, so that's a plus. I'll get all his Forgotten Realms material, I think. Which would be a boon for me, though.

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1285 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2024 :  14:04:32  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So sorry for your loss, may he Rest in Peace. He would likely be happy to know you will get enjoyment from his FR material.
Go to Top of Page

varyar
Learned Scribe

132 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2024 :  16:33:58  Show Profile  Visit varyar's Homepage Send varyar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Deepest condolences.

Out Now on the DMs Guild:

Leira the Mistshadow: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/493852/Leira-the-Mistshadow

Vandria Gilmadrith, Lady of Grief: https://www.dmsguild.com/product/481871/Vandria-Gilmadrith-Lady-of-Grief
Go to Top of Page

Galuf the Dwarf
Senior Scribe

USA
600 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2024 :  17:28:55  Show Profile Send Galuf the Dwarf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very sorry for your loss, pal.

Galuf's Baldur's Gate NPC stats: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8823
Galuf's 3.5 Ed. Cleric Domains: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14036
Galuf's Homebrew 4th Edition Races: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13787
Galuf's Homebrew Specialty Priest PrCs: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14353
Galuf's Forgotten Realms Heralds and Allies thread: forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8766
Go to Top of Page

EltonRobb
Seeker

USA
78 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2024 :  01:02:46  Show Profile Send EltonRobb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you all, very much.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000