Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Secrets of Sesepech
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EricMinde
Seeker

Canada
97 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2022 :  00:11:04  Show Profile Send EricMinde a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have a suspicion there's some sort of trade between Hlondeth (Yaun-Ti city, 500k) and the Naga/Serpent folk south, in the Sespech region.

I was wondering if that thought holds water.

Since they still exist, could any Sarrukh still be alive in that area?

"When you understand the impossible, it changes to improbable and that means there's a chance!"

~Baroth Quagmire, built an orphanage, grew a castle in his friends home, the home did not survive the birth. Died three times and fought his way out of hell. Only player I've ever seen roll three 1% in a row.

TomCosta
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2022 :  17:53:31  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Probably. There was trade with the yuan-ti even further south in the Chultan peninsula. That said, aside from the Vilhon draining in 4E and then refilling in 5E, we don't know much about the region. For example, in 4E much of the region became plaguelands, which are presumably gone now, but what state the region is in now is still very unclear since SCAG didn't mention it all (aside from Turmish).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000