Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Baldur’s Gate 3 revealed!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2020 :  22:41:06  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
For the unaware, a lengthy reveal stream happened today: https://youtu.be/XJhawYZwvPI

It looks like a lot like Divinity: Original Sin 2, which should be no surprise. Gameplay is real time until you enter combat, where it becomes turn-based. The premise is that you (and presumably, all the companions) have been implanted with a mind flayer tadpole, but escaped captivity and are looking for a cure (and probably also to stop whatever they’ve attacking cities for).

Launching in Early Access at some unspecified time in the future with only some of the content the full game will have; limited Races (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Drow, Githyanki, Tiefling, Half-Elf, Half-Drow) and Classes (Fighter, Rogue, Wizard, Cleric, Ranger, Warlock). Based on 5e. You can choose a Background from those in the 5e PHB, but we didn’t see what that did.

Like OS2, you can either choose a pregen character or make your own, and the pregens all appear as party members. Early Access has Lae’zal (a Githyanki Fighter hoping to return to her people), Gale (a Human Wizard with a “Netherese Destruction Orb beating in his chest,” capable of leveling a city - he’s hoping to take care of that, is described as power-hungry, and in the game led with a kind of racist comment about the Rashemi), Asterion (a High Elf Rogue and vampire spawn whose infection has apparently made him a daywalker - they played as him and had unique dialogue options for being a vampire, and he had an internal monologue that mentioned he was attracted to men), Wynn (a Human Warlock who apparently works as a monster hunter and wants out of his pact), and Shadowheart (a Half-Elf Cleric of Shar, having doubts about her faith after failing on a suicide mission). Wynn wasn’t in this stream, but everyone else was.

I suspect a lot of folks are mad it doesn’t resemble the old Baldur’s Gate games, or seem to have any link to the Bhaalspawn story, but it looks really, really solid on its own merit. I’m keen to play it, though it’ll likely be years until the console port. Very surprised to not see Half-Orc or Paladin in the early release.

4e fangirl. Here to queer up the Realms.

AuldDragon
Senior Scribe

USA
562 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2020 :  03:26:46  Show Profile  Visit AuldDragon's Homepage Send AuldDragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I watched the opening cinematic, and it looked great.

Of course, as a 2e AND Spelljammer fan, I groused about everything. :)

Jeff

My 2nd Edition blog: http://blog.aulddragon.com/
My streamed AD&D Spelljamer sessions: https://www.youtube.com/user/aulddragon/playlists?flow=grid&shelf_id=18&view=50
"That sums it up in a nutshell, AuldDragon. You make a more convincing argument. But he's right and you're not."
Go to Top of Page

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3287 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2020 :  03:37:39  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those Dragon Riders were BADASS!

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Gyor
Master of Realmslore

1624 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2020 :  02:05:41  Show Profile Send Gyor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by keftiu

For the unaware, a lengthy reveal stream happened today: https://youtu.be/XJhawYZwvPI

It looks like a lot like Divinity: Original Sin 2, which should be no surprise. Gameplay is real time until you enter combat, where it becomes turn-based. The premise is that you (and presumably, all the companions) have been implanted with a mind flayer tadpole, but escaped captivity and are looking for a cure (and probably also to stop whatever they’ve attacking cities for).

Launching in Early Access at some unspecified time in the future with only some of the content the full game will have; limited Races (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Halfling, Drow, Githyanki, Tiefling, Half-Elf, Half-Drow) and Classes (Fighter, Rogue, Wizard, Cleric, Ranger, Warlock). Based on 5e. You can choose a Background from those in the 5e PHB, but we didn’t see what that did.

Like OS2, you can either choose a pregen character or make your own, and the pregens all appear as party members. Early Access has Lae’zal (a Githyanki Fighter hoping to return to her people), Gale (a Human Wizard with a “Netherese Destruction Orb beating in his chest,” capable of leveling a city - he’s hoping to take care of that, is described as power-hungry, and in the game led with a kind of racist comment about the Rashemi), Asterion (a High Elf Rogue and vampire spawn whose infection has apparently made him a daywalker - they played as him and had unique dialogue options for being a vampire, and he had an internal monologue that mentioned he was attracted to men), Wynn (a Human Warlock who apparently works as a monster hunter and wants out of his pact), and Shadowheart (a Half-Elf Cleric of Shar, having doubts about her faith after failing on a suicide mission). Wynn wasn’t in this stream, but everyone else was.

I suspect a lot of folks are mad it doesn’t resemble the old Baldur’s Gate games, or seem to have any link to the Bhaalspawn story, but it looks really, really solid on its own merit. I’m keen to play it, though it’ll likely be years until the console port. Very surprised to not see Half-Orc or Paladin in the early release.

The big bad appears to be something called The Absolute so if anyone has lore to share about The Absolute please share (I know its behind the Mindflayers infecting you and the united Monster Cult).

Edited by - Gyor on 04 Mar 2020 02:08:44
Go to Top of Page

Gyor
Master of Realmslore

1624 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2020 :  02:13:04  Show Profile Send Gyor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/The_Absolute

This part of what we know about the Absolute so far.
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2020 :  03:03:28  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gyor

Any guesses?

We know the Dead Three are in the mix somehow, too.

Go to Top of Page

lookatroopa
Acolyte

Netherlands
38 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2020 :  15:07:34  Show Profile Send lookatroopa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Any guesses?

Not really basing this off of the moniker as much as the game's logo being a mind flayer skull, but it could be Deep Duerra? Might seem a bit of an odd fit for her to employ non-duergar, but it might work out if it turns out to be psionic compulsion on a deific scale.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2020 :  19:48:36  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe keftiu,

No guesses, but I am quite happy to hear about the Dead Three being back. I much prefer them as big bads, than having it all condensed.

Though, now that Myrkul is back, I can't get over how 5e hilariously made Myrkul working side jockey with Jergal in service to Kelemvor. That is rich to me.

Best regards,

quote:

quote:

Any guesses?

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2020 :  20:18:47  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks awsome. I'm sold
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2020 :  08:55:09  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe keftiu,

Thanks for the share on that video: that is amazing! Looking forward to that.

I just am praying nothing gets screwed up too badly.

Best regards,

quote:

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2020 :  12:08:05  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Courtesy of PC Gamer, we know the subclasses available in the Early Access release:

Fighter - Battle Master, Eldritch Knight
Wizard - Evocation, Abjuration
Rogue - Arcane Trickster, Thief
Ranger - Hunter, Beast Master
Cleric - Life, Light, Trickery
Warlock - Fiend, Great One

GOOlock seems like it would be a blast to roleplay, given the parasite and all.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2020 :  14:47:41  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe keftiu,

I really hope that they add in actual RP classes that amount to being a diplomancer, etc.

My actual preference would be if they added in largely, non-combat options, such as focused diviners, etc.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2020 :  17:19:19  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cpthero2

Learned Scribe keftiu,

I really hope that they add in actual RP classes that amount to being a diplomancer, etc.

My actual preference would be if they added in largely, non-combat options, such as focused diviners, etc.

Best regards,

Given how proud they are of their engine for turn-based combat (and the fact that 5e class design is just as focused on combat as 4e was, they just hide it better) I wouldn’t hold your breath. They’re trying hard to make this a 5e adaptation where they can and those options don’t really exist in that system.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2020 :  02:21:04  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe keftiu,

Yeah, I was thinking that. Although, I have to be reasonable at the same time: I am in a massive minority here. Most people want that whole grain goodness fighting as that is fun for them, and WotC wants it to coincide with their product line up.

I'll keep watching the trailers, and if it ends up having something that fits into what I'm looking for, awesome, if not, I'll just keep at it with what I am doing now. :)

I am glad it looks like it will most assuredly be what most people are looking for though.

Best regards,

quote:

quote:

Learned Scribe keftiu,

Best regards,

Given how proud they are of their engine for turn-based combat (and the fact that 5e class design is just as focused on combat as 4e was, they just hide it better) I wouldn’t hold your breath. They’re trying hard to make this a 5e adaptation where they can and those options don’t really exist in that system.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2020 :  03:06:24  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FWIW, the main reason I stopped playing D&D and adjacent systems was because of the obsession with combat. I haven't used a d20 game in years, in favor of stuff in the storygame space that prioritizes more emotional storytelling.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2020 :  03:32:03  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

FWIW, the main reason I stopped playing D&D and adjacent systems was because of the obsession with combat. I haven't used a d20 game in years, in favor of stuff in the storygame space that prioritizes more emotional storytelling.

It's odd that you say this, with your signature proclaiming your love of 4E. That ruleset seemed to make anything non-combat purely an afterthought.

That said, I don't think most D20 systems are obsessed with combat, as much as it is that they're simply more focused on the combat that people expect in their games. Ultimately, it's up to the DM and their players to decide how much combat is in the game.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2020 :  03:41:59  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

It's odd that you say this, with your signature proclaiming your love of 4E. That ruleset seemed to make anything non-combat purely an afterthought.

That said, I don't think most D20 systems are obsessed with combat, as much as it is that they're simply more focused on the combat that people expect in their games. Ultimately, it's up to the DM and their players to decide how much combat is in the game.

I respect 4e for being, IMHO, the edition with the clearest design goals, and I think it realized them well. It's a game I think is well-made without being one I necessarily want to play :p

My love for the 4e Realms is purely built on narrative reasons; I run it in other rulesets.

And I'd push back on that a little, as the bulk of class features and portions of the character sheet itself are combat focused. Almost everything beyond Skills and some spells are aimed at battle and violence. Especially in 5e, there are almost no noncombat class features.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2020 :  05:23:39  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe keftiu,

I completely get that. In fact, that reason there is why I changed, quite a long time ago, from a regular linear campaign story mode, to a sandbox campaign style. It allows the players to tell the story they want to tell about their characters as opposed to me dictating how that is all going to go down.

They really should add in other options like diviners, and other classes and options that are not all about combat.

Best regards,

quote:

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

LordofBones
Master of Realmslore

1527 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2020 :  06:42:22  Show Profile Send LordofBones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Divination magic is fundamentally difficult to implement in a CRPG. That's why adaptations keep the buff spells but don't port the more esoteric spells over.

Kingmaker is noteworthy in that the diviner wizard is arguably the strongest specialization because of its school powers, but has the tiniest amount of specialized spells.

Anyway, I pretty much expected Original Sin 2 in a D&D chassis, so I got what I expected. I'm more hyped up for Wrath of the Righteous and its implementation of mythic paths (I get to be a lich! Wheeee!)
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2020 :  08:19:35  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Master LordofBones,

Yeah, I can appreciate that as far as Diviner's go. I don't know how you can stick to the actual intent of the spells with a contained environment and game. Here is to some day for it though!

I am going to have to go look at Kingmaker I think then. Those Diplomancers are right on the doorstep though in my opinion.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by LordofBones

Divination magic is fundamentally difficult to implement in a CRPG. That's why adaptations keep the buff spells but don't port the more esoteric spells over.

Kingmaker is noteworthy in that the diviner wizard is arguably the strongest specialization because of its school powers, but has the tiniest amount of specialized spells.

Anyway, I pretty much expected Original Sin 2 in a D&D chassis, so I got what I expected. I'm more hyped up for Wrath of the Righteous and its implementation of mythic paths (I get to be a lich! Wheeee!)

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4436 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2020 :  18:33:27  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

It's unfortunate that over a decade after 4e came out this mentality about said edition is still perpetuated. And as I get roped into the discussion again, I have to ask what - specifically speaking- was so glaringly missing non-combat wise from 4e that was so heavily focused on with other editions?

The system has lots of skills, but maybe you mean skills like Profession or Performance? Not that the system didn't discourage players from trying to do performance or take a job, but that these specific notions aren't well served by one single roll vs. DC. Maybe actually role-playing a performance or speaking with people to get a job and applying multiple skills to said job makes for a more fulfilling experience than "I roll for Profession (teach) for a week" and get 3gp....*yawn*.

Maybe you're talking about a player that doesn't want to take ANY combat options and wants to remain a sort of pacifist. That's certainly do-able but what would best fulfill this concept is simply making an NPC with a small set of non-combat options instead of trying to force adventuring-style classes into a role that isn't made for?

Maybe we're talking about non-combat spells? Well luckily there's hundreds of Rituals to choose from! There's also utility spells and Martial Rituals that are non-combat focused. Not to mention loads of Magical items that are not specifically combat oriented.

Maybe we're talking about Paragon Paths and their powers? Certainly there combat focused like Prestige Classes were but yet quite a few were far more focused on out-of-combat aspects than one might think. This was usually a feature of utility power that added some effect to a skill check or maybe interaction with some unique species. I could make a list of you really want.

The fact is, and I've been stressing this for 8 years, that because 4e used color-coded boxes and didn't have similar interior design of character options that previous editions had it simply "looked" too different despite the multitude of similarities. I can just point to 5e and how much design concepts were taken straight from 4e and given a 'familiar glow' to make people appreciate the design.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly RupertThat said, I don't think most D20 systems are obsessed with combat, as much as it is that they're simply more focused on the combat that people expect in their games. Ultimately, it's up to the DM and their players to decide how much combat is in the game.

Now that's well said and I'd say that goes for most systems, and also for how much role-play that goes into the session. How much of either, combat or RP, that goes into a game is group dependant and not what the system is
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2020 :  20:39:15  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
(I’m a huge 4e fan, but this isn’t exactly the thread to rehash mechanical arguments about the editions. Can we please take it elsewhere?)

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2020 :  21:02:19  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great Reader Diffan,

I'd love to discuss this with you. I'll keep an eye out for you getting this argument going somewhere else. Please copy and paste. I like your argument.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

quote:

quote:

It's unfortunate that over a decade after 4e came out this mentality about said edition is still perpetuated. And as I get roped into the discussion again, I have to ask what - specifically speaking- was so glaringly missing non-combat wise from 4e that was so heavily focused on with other editions?

The system has lots of skills, but maybe you mean skills like Profession or Performance? Not that the system didn't discourage players from trying to do performance or take a job, but that these specific notions aren't well served by one single roll vs. DC. Maybe actually role-playing a performance or speaking with people to get a job and applying multiple skills to said job makes for a more fulfilling experience than "I roll for Profession (teach) for a week" and get 3gp....*yawn*.

Maybe you're talking about a player that doesn't want to take ANY combat options and wants to remain a sort of pacifist. That's certainly do-able but what would best fulfill this concept is simply making an NPC with a small set of non-combat options instead of trying to force adventuring-style classes into a role that isn't made for?

Maybe we're talking about non-combat spells? Well luckily there's hundreds of Rituals to choose from! There's also utility spells and Martial Rituals that are non-combat focused. Not to mention loads of Magical items that are not specifically combat oriented.

Maybe we're talking about Paragon Paths and their powers? Certainly there combat focused like Prestige Classes were but yet quite a few were far more focused on out-of-combat aspects than one might think. This was usually a feature of utility power that added some effect to a skill check or maybe interaction with some unique species. I could make a list of you really want.

The fact is, and I've been stressing this for 8 years, that because 4e used color-coded boxes and didn't have similar interior design of character options that previous editions had it simply "looked" too different despite the multitude of similarities. I can just point to 5e and how much design concepts were taken straight from 4e and given a 'familiar glow' to make people appreciate the design.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly RupertThat said, I don't think most D20 systems are obsessed with combat, as much as it is that they're simply more focused on the combat that people expect in their games. Ultimately, it's up to the DM and their players to decide how much combat is in the game.

Now that's well said and I'd say that goes for most systems, and also for how much role-play that goes into the session. How much of either, combat or RP, that goes into a game is group dependant and not what the system is

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4436 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2020 :  22:01:50  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

(I’m a huge 4e fan, but this isn’t exactly the thread to rehash mechanical arguments about the editions. Can we please take it elsewhere?)

My apologies for thread-jacking, request noted and understood. As for BG3, I'm really excited! I get that ppl are mad about some of the options and I guess some are/were mad about how turn-based it is but the game looks stunning overall. I'm looking forward to trying out my human fighter (Battle master) with crossbow expert and
Sharpshooter feats!
Go to Top of Page

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4436 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2020 :  22:15:17  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Great Reader Diffan,

I'd love to discuss this with you. I'll keep an eye out for you getting this argument going somewhere else. Please copy and paste. I like your argument.

Best regards,

Ok, maybe you can PM me some suggestions as to what to title the thread to create a discussion around the topic so it doesn't just devolve into bashing threat of edition warring.
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2020 :  23:39:04  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great Reader Diffan,

I think you already posted and we have had that discussion going now, if I am not mistaken? ;)

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Diffan

quote:

Great Reader Diffan,

Best regards,

Ok, maybe you can PM me some suggestions as to what to title the thread to create a discussion around the topic so it doesn't just devolve into bashing threat of edition warring.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2020 :  21:00:11  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ongoing AMA on Reddir about this with the devs, but a few notable details caught my eye:

-If you make a custom character who isn’t a drow or a githyanki, they’ll be assumed to be a native of Baldur’s Gate, which none of the premade characters are.
-The final release will have all PHB class options, but Early Access will just be Fighter, Cleric, Wizard, Rogue, Warlock, Ranger.

Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2020 :  01:18:25  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Learned Scribe keftiu,

Thanks for the update. That definitely helped me push this off for a purchase.

Best regards,

quote:

Ongoing AMA on Reddir about this with the devs, but a few notable details caught my eye:

-If you make a custom character who isn’t a drow or a githyanki, they’ll be assumed to be a native of Baldur’s Gate, which none of the premade characters are.
-The final release will have all PHB class options, but Early Access will just be Fighter, Cleric, Wizard, Rogue, Warlock, Ranger.

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2020 :  01:27:00  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and another neat detail: only covers levels 1-10.

Go to Top of Page

Tanthalas
Senior Scribe

Portugal
508 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2020 :  01:40:46  Show Profile Send Tanthalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The game will only go to level 10, or early access?

If the game is capped at level 10, we can probably expect at least an expansion. Probably a sequel.

Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".
Go to Top of Page

keftiu
Senior Scribe

656 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2020 :  02:15:01  Show Profile Send keftiu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tanthalas

The game will only go to level 10, or early access?

If the game is capped at level 10, we can probably expect at least an expansion. Probably a sequel.

The full game, with EA only covering part of that.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000