Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Wizard or Psionic
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Galothean
Acolyte

South Africa
6 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2004 :  19:42:42  Show Profile  Visit Galothean's Homepage Send Galothean a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is it possible to become both a wizard and a psionic?

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2004 :  20:14:11  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Galothean

Is it possible to become both a wizard and a psionic?

I see no reason why not...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2004 :  20:25:39  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, Elminster of Shadowdale and Illistyl Elventree for instance.
Go to Top of Page

Sourcemaster2
Senior Scribe

USA
361 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  00:36:57  Show Profile  Visit Sourcemaster2's Homepage Send Sourcemaster2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A wizard who also has psionic powers has a distinct advantage, especially if you use the idea that psionics and wizardry don't mix. A little magic that's different than that of your rivals can come in quite handy.

But what have all the passing years/Done, but breed new angers, fears?/Show me now an equal worth/To innocence I earned at birth.
Go to Top of Page

Feastus Darkmind
Acolyte

Finland
2 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2004 :  12:48:06  Show Profile  Visit Feastus Darkmind's Homepage Send Feastus Darkmind a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought that psi and wizardy were completely different skill? But they both are on wizard or psionic mind... Both skills need brains. but I have seen somewere undeads that can use psi...!? How can that be?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000