Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Caerilcarn Lore
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kalos72
Acolyte

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2016 :  18:56:36  Show Profile Send kalos72 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone have anything on this group of Earlann survivors looking to rebuild he elven nation after its demise in 882 DR?

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2016 :  03:58:43  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The first mention I believe was in "the North" set, on page 58 of the sourcebook. Before (and after) that refer to lore about the Stronghold of the Nine. At that point it was just the name of their location.

In Lost Empires it became the name of the leaders council and is mentioned several times - most importantly a 3 or 4 paragraph description.

Also (I think) it is mentioned in Return of the Archwizards when he goes to visit his mother who is the lady of the wood and in The Last Mythal series when they are moving through the High Forest.

If it has ever been mentioned otherwise I do not know of it.

Go to Top of Page

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2016 :  05:34:07  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it gets a mention in the SCAG, in the High Forest section.
Go to Top of Page

kalos72
Acolyte

USA
44 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2016 :  03:46:35  Show Profile Send kalos72 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks guys...ill go look there.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000