Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Downloading Custom Content for NWN
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Graxx Shadowstone
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2004 :  03:00:57  Show Profile  Visit Graxx Shadowstone's Homepage Send Graxx Shadowstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
A friend of mine recently made me a creature hak file, and posted it on the NW-Vault. I was wondering, when I download the creature, what folder to I download it to?

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2004 :  05:08:19  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
C:\NeverwinterNights\NWN\hak

That's the default directory, unless you've got partitioned harddrive or changed the folders' names.
Go to Top of Page

Graxx Shadowstone
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2004 :  05:54:36  Show Profile  Visit Graxx Shadowstone's Homepage Send Graxx Shadowstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank ye. Now how do I use it in a module???
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2004 :  07:54:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Open up the module, and go to Edit>Module Properties>Custom Content. The hak file should appear in the drop-down list box. Selecting it should add it to your module.
Go to Top of Page

Winterfox
Senior Scribe

895 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2004 :  09:10:09  Show Profile  Visit Winterfox's Homepage Send Winterfox a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By the by, some hakpacks will have conflicting .2da files, and some .2da files will need to be combined if you wish to have more than one hakpack in use. (For instance, if you want, say, both the water placeable and Lisa's placeables in one module, you'll have to combine the placeable.2da of these two hakpacks.)
Go to Top of Page

Graxx Shadowstone
Acolyte

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2004 :  16:36:21  Show Profile  Visit Graxx Shadowstone's Homepage Send Graxx Shadowstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, thank ye all.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000