Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Relations between those faiths
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xmaxx
Acolyte

France
39 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2014 :  13:50:49  Show Profile Send xmaxx a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all

I was wondering what could be the relationships of my PC priests, during and in between adventures. When my players are not here, I used them as NPCs.

Are they getting along with their different ethos?

There are 3 characters :

- A druid of Silvanus, (not born into the Realms, he was a devout of a generic mother-earth figure before coming to Toril, where he found out Silvanus was his patron deity. Recently joined the Emerald Enclave). Polite but not-to-mess-with guy.

- A Llewyrr elf who is starsinger of Sehanine Moonbow (in my campaign, Llewyrr pray both the Earth Mother and the Seldarine). Used to be a silver-spoon choir boy (no pun intended), that became one of the best horse tamers in Chrysalis stables, since the army is only female. He then entered the priesthood. Typical Legolas-looking high elf. Brave and haughty. Hates undead.

- A NB Gondswoman from Tilverton. Helpful lass with a love for explosives, swear to Gond!

What do you think of the alchemy/behaviour between each of them?

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2014 :  04:24:54  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My first impression is that there's no obvious reason for them to not like each other.

I suppose there might be friction between the druid and the Gondswoman, but if they work well together while adventuring then I don't see why they can't be friends when not adventuring.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000