Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Welcome to the Candlekeep Forums
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 34

rhune
Acolyte

11 Posts

Posted - 24 Sep 2011 :  01:24:57  Show Profile Send rhune a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Joran, good to be here.

And thanks Ayrik, I wouldn't even have noticed the post count doesn't apply in this section if you didn't mention it.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2011 :  22:45:56  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's my pleasure, I assure you, my friend. We're always glad to have new members here at Candlekeep.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Grimn the Grim.
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2011 :  19:41:34  Show Profile Send Grimn the Grim. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations to you seekers of knowledge, I am Grimn Argador, scribe and wizard of Thay. I hope to learn much during my time in this 'Candlekeep', and look forward to conversing of the realms with the many learned personas I hope to meet here, as I have only ever heard good things of this place, and its wealth of knowledge. Though' I hope no one minds that I brought my pet stirge with me, his name is Orcus. I was hoping to bring a couple of pets with me to keep me company during my stay, but I was robbed while sleeping next to the road, and most of my more exotic pets where stolen.

The greatest darkness thrives in the shadow of the brightest light.

Edited by - Grimn the Grim. on 15 Oct 2011 20:14:06
Go to Top of Page

Farrel
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
239 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2011 :  20:39:34  Show Profile Send Farrel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met Grimn the Grim!

Welcome to Candlekeep and I hope you enjoy your stay

As long as your Stirge has had its shots everything should be fine
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2011 :  22:49:21  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Grimn the Grim! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Sousana
Acolyte

19 Posts

Posted - 05 Nov 2011 :  08:46:33  Show Profile Send Sousana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello gentles. I am Sousana, previously known here as Sousinne. Alas, with forgotten passwords, names must change. I consider myself somewhat versed in Realmslore, but since I feel most at home in 2nd edition, there is today a distance that has grown to the setting. With the Spellplague, I have finally decided that not every change needs be canon, even from the official line.

I have a tressym at home, and I work at the behest of Mystra to counter the presence of Cyric in the world.
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 07 Nov 2011 :  05:45:56  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Sousana! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

And I know all too well what a pain it can be to lose passwords, believe me. We're glad to have you back here with us!

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart

Edited by - Joran Nobleheart on 14 Nov 2011 08:11:56
Go to Top of Page

Wolfhound75
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2011 :  16:38:08  Show Profile Send Wolfhound75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Scribes,

It takes a hearty adventurer to brave the burning heat, blinding dust, and biting flora and fauna found in the desert I hail from. I am a simple adventurer looking for knowledge, legend, and lore and will gladly share my own knowledge.

Good Hunting,
The Wolfhound

"Firepower - if it's not working, you're not using enough." ~ Military Proverb

"If at first you do succeed, you must've rolled a natural 20!"
Go to Top of Page

Erudite
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2011 :  02:10:20  Show Profile Send Erudite a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings to everyone. I am new to this place. I hope to learn plenty from your knowledge.
Go to Top of Page

Grimn the Grim.
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2011 :  15:50:38  Show Profile Send Grimn the Grim. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to candlekeep Wolfhound75 and Erudite! I hope you find this site to be filled with all the knowledge and lore of the realms you hope it is.

The greatest darkness thrives in the shadow of the brightest light.
Go to Top of Page

theDZA
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2012 :  03:04:47  Show Profile Send theDZA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all! I'm Dustin and I'm new to the forums. I will admit I joined mostly in the hopes of increasing my involvement in the Maztica Alive ebooks, which have used a map I made a few years ago. I've downloaded a few of the Compendiums however, and I love the work you sages have done. Thanks for having me!
Go to Top of Page

Mapolq
Senior Scribe

Brazil
466 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2012 :  15:56:02  Show Profile Send Mapolq a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings from Brazil! I have been a collector of Realmsian lore and an occasional DM for about 12 years now. In this time I have often come to this site for knowledge and interesting discussions, though I never saw fit to sign up until now. I look forward to being in the company of the accomplished scribes of Candlekeep!

Never sleep under the jackfruit tree.

Tales of Moonsea - A Neverwinter Nights 2 Persistent World. Check out our website at http://www.talesofmoonsea.com and our video trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am304WqOAAo&feature=youtu.be, as well as our thread here at Candlekeep: http://www.forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12955

My campaign thread: http://www.forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16447
Go to Top of Page

Zimme
Learned Scribe

Denmark
209 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2012 :  20:31:51  Show Profile Send Zimme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome all in these hallowed halls, hope you'll have fun here. :)

Sometimes I feel like Beshaba is sitting on my back, devoting her entire attention to me!

Rannek.

Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2012 :  01:48:55  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome new Scribes!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Wolflord08
Acolyte

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2012 :  08:39:56  Show Profile Send Wolflord08 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I've only posted a couple times so far...but it is nice to have a place to go to discuss all things Realmsian. Others perspectives are very interesting.

Wolfie
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2012 :  09:39:29  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to all the new members here since my departure!

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

coni
Acolyte

0 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  06:16:06  Show Profile Send coni a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all I actually play aD&D 1st edition and stumbled onto here. What a neat site.

I have been introduced to D&D for about 12 years but only have been really playing for 6-8.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfhound75
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  14:46:17  Show Profile Send Wolfhound75 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Coni! You'll find people with a wealth of knowledge of The Realms on all sorts of subjects and that includes designers & authors as well as Ed himself! Enjoy!

Good Hunting!

"Firepower - if it's not working, you're not using enough." ~ Military Proverb

"If at first you do succeed, you must've rolled a natural 20!"
Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  20:49:25  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Coni! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Doge
Seeker

73 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  14:53:50  Show Profile Send Doge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings Candlekeep. 'Tis an honor to be amongst such learned scribes.
Go to Top of Page

Artemas Entreri
Great Reader

USA
3131 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  15:44:50  Show Profile Send Artemas Entreri a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Doge

Greetings Candlekeep. 'Tis an honor to be amongst such learned scribes.

Great to have you Doge! Welcome!

Some people have a way with words, and other people...oh, uh, not have way. -Steve Martin

Amazon "KindleUnlimited" Free Trial: http://amzn.to/2AJ4yD2

Try Audible and Get 2 Free Audio Books! https://amzn.to/2IgBede
Go to Top of Page

Nicholas_Trandahl
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2012 :  20:56:45  Show Profile  Visit Nicholas_Trandahl's Homepage Send Nicholas_Trandahl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello, all. I'm a published fantasy author and poet that lives and works in Wyoming. I've been gaming for 15 years and have been devoted to Forgotten Realms since I discovered it in the late 90s (AD&D 2nd Edition Realms remains my favorite era to DM). I certainly mourned my favorite setting when it was ravaged by 4E D&D, but I have high hopes for the future of the Realms with Elminster's Forgotten Realms.
My favorite Realms authors are Ed Greenwood himself and Elaine Cunningham.
This forum and community look wonderful and I'm very happy to be a part fo it.

amazon.com/author/nicholastrandahl
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2012 :  21:05:40  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome, Nicholas.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

Nicholas_Trandahl
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2012 :  21:38:32  Show Profile  Visit Nicholas_Trandahl's Homepage Send Nicholas_Trandahl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, good sir!

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2012 :  22:53:01  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed. Welcome, Nicholas.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Go to Top of Page

Nicholas_Trandahl
Acolyte

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2012 :  00:47:44  Show Profile  Visit Nicholas_Trandahl's Homepage Send Nicholas_Trandahl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Fellfire! There seems to be some pleasant folks about these parts.

Go to Top of Page

Joran Nobleheart
Senior Scribe

USA
495 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2012 :  09:00:12  Show Profile  Visit Joran Nobleheart's Homepage Send Joran Nobleheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep, Nicholas_Trandahl! I hope that you enjoy your stay in these hallowed halls, and that all of your questions are answered here by the finest sages in the Realms.

Paladinic Ethos
Saint Joran Nobleheart
Go to Top of Page

Captain Grafalcon
Learned Scribe

Brazil
129 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2012 :  18:02:24  Show Profile Send Captain Grafalcon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings fellow scribes, I“ve come from distant lands, and I expect to gain and share knowledge with you all!Salvatore“s novels and forgotten realms books are passions of mine since a child, and i“m sure I will enjoy this library a lot!

"Surely you recognize that armies carrying banners are almost always thieves—until they win."
Jarlaxle, mercenary leader of Bregan D'aerthe.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2012 :  21:31:09  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Met and welcome to Candlekeep, Gavinho!

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page

xanthor
Acolyte

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2012 :  21:34:31  Show Profile Send xanthor a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there.....I'm looking for help. I'm looking for Faerūn's immigration department? Anybody know where that is?

I'm me - Xanthor - I'm a long time DND'r and massive Faerūn fan. Stumbled across this site after seeing it mentioned on both Elaine Cunningham's and Paul S. Kemp's site. Thought I'd give it a chance!! YEAH!!!

Just smile and Nod and move towards the cake!

42webs.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 34 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000