Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 [Gen Con 2014] RA Salvatore Interview
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2014 :  22:41:18  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Loki from New Orleans interviewed RA Salvatore at Gen Con recorded using Google Glass:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/111274822243397535728/posts/JNC25Tst7L3?pid=6047865273595758834&oid=111274822243397535728

Kentinal
Great Reader

4687 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2014 :  22:46:36  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will have to wait until it is printed, no sound card.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2014 :  23:42:11  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hehe, I'll have to wait until I have DSL hooked up on Monday. So far out in the sticks, our mobile hotspot is only marginally better than dial-up.

I am curious, what was specifically said about future Realms plans for Drizzt and Company? Or the setting in general?
Go to Top of Page

Lord Kjeran
Acolyte

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2014 :  06:01:34  Show Profile  Visit Lord Kjeran's Homepage Send Lord Kjeran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was a nice interview. I met him when I was in the Army at Ft. Devens. It at a book-signing in Gardener, MA right after Halfling's Gem came out.

"It was an age of dark beliefs and of practises that were no less dark; and witchcraft and sorcery were rampant throughout the land, among all classes."
Clark Ashton Smith, "The Necromantic Tale"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000