Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Netheril mages
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Teflon
Seeker

60 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  23:25:36  Show Profile  Visit Teflon's Homepage Send Teflon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Anyone know a site where I can find some character stat writes ups for some of these older mages? Thanks

In any battle, the mightiest weapon is one that strikes unseen.

A Warrior or Wizard may be invincible in open battle, with their foes before them, but even they must sleep sometime, and cannot parry the knife that comes from behind.

-The life of a assassin.

Cherrn
Learned Scribe

Denmark
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  23:46:53  Show Profile Send Cherrn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/2/fr_downloads/tsr1147.zip

Download that one, should have all the information you want (hopefully)

A wise man from Calimport once told me: "If a merchant puts sand in the flask of oil he's trying to sell you, then he isn't trying to sell you sand..."
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 28 Sep 2018 :  15:51:26  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seeker Teflon,

I think it is also worthwhile to consider the Lost Empires of Faerun accessory too.

Best regards,

quote:
Originally posted by Teflon

Anyone know a site where I can find some character stat writes ups for some of these older mages? Thanks

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000