Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Halaster Blackcloak
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xander Fang
Acolyte

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  20:21:14  Show Profile  Visit Xander Fang's Homepage Send Xander Fang a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I have a question, in Elminster in Hell, Mystra bestows power unto Halaster Blackcoat and tells him that he will be one of hers. Is Halaster a chosen of Mystra now, and also at the end when he pours his maddness spell into Asmodous does that cure him of his maddness?

Edited by - Alaundo on 19 Feb 2004 21:36:58

Lord Nasher Alagondar
Acolyte

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  20:25:56  Show Profile  Visit Lord Nasher Alagondar's Homepage Send Lord Nasher Alagondar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This topic was already brought up, but no, he is not a Chosen of Mystra. He was only cured of madness, and he switched his faith from Shar to Mystra.
*And the name is Halaster Blackcloak, not Blackcoat.
*This topic also belongs in the novels section.

"Very well, I am admittedly not as traditional in my methodology as you are. So what? The end result is all the same: target ceases to exist. If I happen to use a bit more flair, and a little less stealth to go about it, so be it. If drow were truly meant to skulk within the shadows, we'd not have stark white hair, now would we? Long gone are my days of creeping in the shadows and hiding in wait. Those means are for beings of a cowardly bent. We Bladesingers are risen above such dribble. So saying, it is boldly into the fray I shall go; if I should come to meet my maker, I will at least have done so with a sense of pride and dignity that your ilk will never truly understand. Now go back to hiding in your dark recesses, pathetic mewling...."~Vesz'aun Auvryath

Edited by - Lord Nasher Alagondar on 19 Feb 2004 20:26:58
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000