Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Authors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2004 :  15:35:56  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well I was pondering about the recent increase of author visits, and something Salavatore said, about him not having much time to visit and topics not being at the top. So I thought why not place question topics as stuck topics, Have them hounded by Alaundo so questions cannot be repeated and he can keep idle banter to a nil. If we had these topics up we may be able to have our questions answered quicker and it will be easier upon the authors.

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.

Ezindir the dark
Senior Scribe

Norway
603 Posts

Posted - 10 Feb 2004 :  16:13:38  Show Profile  Visit Ezindir the dark's Homepage Send Ezindir the dark a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings!

mr.Salvatore, do you think that I, if you are not to busy of course, can have a interwiew with you?
It wont take long, just name a time. 4-5 min. would be enough. If you can spare that time I would been ever so greatful

Learn about the Ways of Vhaeraun .
- Check out my bio, majore update
- The Wanderers Quest

Edited by - Ezindir the dark on 10 Feb 2004 19:47:52
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000