Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tamsar
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
141 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2013 :  16:37:35  Show Profile Send Tamsar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
It is now available for purchase. Just downloading it as I type.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2013 :  16:59:53  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice... I'll think about it. The original Baldur's Gate is one of my favorite games but it was hard for me to jump on the enhanced edition.

"Evil prevails when good men fail to act."
The original and unapologetic Arilyn, Aribeth, Seoni Fanboy.
Go to Top of Page

idilippy
Senior Scribe

USA
417 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2013 :  10:03:36  Show Profile Send idilippy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And bought! Makes the 4th or so time I've bought BGII in one format or another, between broken disks, moves, and now the enhanced edition. Well worth it still, it's a great game.
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 16 Nov 2013 :  20:21:22  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Considering buying it myself, I was in love with the Tales Of The Sword Coast, and then Shadows Of Amn. Throne Of Bhaal was amazing for allowing me to be a Wild Mage, figuring I could become Irenicus in some manner. Haha

But I heard good things about this Enhanced Edition, so I may buy this.

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answers."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2013 :  22:15:42  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I may end up purchasing both Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition.

" I wonder if you are destined to be forgotten. Will your life fade in the shadow of greater beings?"
~Joneleth Irenicus

"Wisdom? My dear boy, wisdom is knowing that you do not know everything. Wisdom is realizing, a wise man ALWAYS has questions. Not answers."

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 17 Nov 2013 :  23:38:03  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alruane

I may end up purchasing both Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition.

With the holidays rapidly approaching I'd keep an eye out for them to be on sale on both Steam and Good Old Games.

Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2013 :  02:46:05  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SirUrza

quote:

With the holidays rapidly approaching I'd keep an eye out for them to be on sale on both Steam and Good Old Games.

That is a very good point, I could possibly get them much cheaper and save some cash. Thanks for the heads up, SirUrza.

~Joneleth Irenicus

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

SirUrza
Master of Realmslore

USA
1283 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2013 :  19:15:42  Show Profile Send SirUrza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That is a very good point, I could possibly get them much cheaper and save some cash. Thanks for the heads up, SirUrza.

You're welcome. BG1 at the very least should go on sale.

Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2013 :  23:22:52  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I got it on Steam for $5 a few months back. If you add it to you wishlist, then Steam will email you when it goes on sale again.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2013 :  00:08:10  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Also true, it's been out for a little while so the price might worth paying for. Haha

~Joneleth Irenicus

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page

Alruane
Senior Scribe

USA
434 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2013 :  00:11:40  Show Profile Send Alruane a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hawkins

quote:

quote:

I got it on Steam for $5 a few months back. If you add it to you wishlist, then Steam will email you when it goes on sale again.

Oh really? See I didn't know that. I may do so, that way I can get it for as cheap as possible. Thanks for the tip, Hawkins!

~Joneleth Irenicus

~Alruane
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000