Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Novel Artwork
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BrokenRulz
Acolyte

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2004 :  21:46:12  Show Profile  Visit BrokenRulz's Homepage Send BrokenRulz a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Is there a place (that gets updated often) where one can go to get a peek at upcoming novel covers?

D.

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  00:56:40  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, that place is called www.wizards.com

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Kameron M. Franklin
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  00:59:37  Show Profile  Visit Kameron M. Franklin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think both Candlekeep and O-Love's FR Library are good about including cover art as soon as it's available. They get it from Wizards, though.

"You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
Go to Top of Page

O Love
Acolyte

Germany
49 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  17:31:25  Show Profile  Visit O Love's Homepage Send O Love a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not necessarily. WotC is only "leaking" information on upcoming products for 4 months into the future. Book titles and covers are aquired both elsewhere across the internet and authors' contacts.
Go to Top of Page

Kameron M. Franklin
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2004 :  20:37:13  Show Profile  Visit Kameron M. Franklin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Ah. I stand corrected, then. My compliments on your resourcefulness and connections. :)

"You keep saying that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
Go to Top of Page

Adrian Moonbow
Seeker

Denmark
64 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2004 :  06:36:50  Show Profile  Visit Adrian Moonbow's Homepage Send Adrian Moonbow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kameron: Would you kindly open a dimension door to those locales (or maybe just post a direct link to the mentioned sites)?

"I would have wanted not to die.
I would have wanted never to grow up!"
-Quidam
Go to Top of Page

Kameron M. Franklin
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
228 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2004 :  16:54:49  Show Profile  Visit Kameron M. Franklin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, you're already at Candlekeep. Just click on the Home link at the top of the page,then go to Tethtoril's Bookshelf.

Forgotten Realms Library www.o-love.net/realms/

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000