Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Curious...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Caladan Brood
Senior Scribe

Norway
410 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2013 :  20:17:36  Show Profile  Visit Caladan Brood's Homepage Send Caladan Brood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have the Avatar trilogy, Once Around the Realms, Evermeet, and Cormyr. I had more, but they were lost when the cellar where I had them flooded. Oh, and "Elminster's Forgotten Realms" and one of the trade paperbacks collecting the comic books.
I have around 50 AD&D Forgotten Realms products, the two most recent arrived in the mail yesterday, "Hordes of Dragonspear" and "The Dalelands". Lovely :)
Go to Top of Page

Yoss
Learned Scribe

USA
259 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2013 :  12:42:41  Show Profile Send Yoss a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've never used anything like excel, but I did print out a list with an additional page at the end where I've written in novels published after I printed it off (and as it is arranged by author, added titles in where they were applicable). I haven't counted recently, I think it was somewhere around 80 if you count the handful of realms of...anthologies. It's at home, and I am not.

Edited by - Yoss on 10 Apr 2013 12:44:05
Go to Top of Page

artificial_sunlight
Acolyte

Netherlands
14 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2013 :  11:34:12  Show Profile Send artificial_sunlight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have 209 realms novels, all spelljammer, and all the old FR comics.
And I am working on al list in Excel with pulication dates, short stories and more https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B67inKVTk0XOZG92SklZT05yS0U/edit?usp=sharing
Just like Mirtek but a little bigger
I am trying to complete the list in the near future.

Dutch FR Story Collector

Edited by - artificial_sunlight on 14 Apr 2013 11:37:35
Go to Top of Page

raski
Acolyte

Israel
3 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2013 :  16:14:41  Show Profile Send raski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well it's a big deal for me, as one of my many sins I have dyslexia :) and the first book I Successfully read in Hebrew was Homeland by R.S.Salvatore. Today I have more than 200 books in English, I read more than 150 of them. and its Very difficult to get them in Israel, but I see it as a challenge.
My love for reading and big part of my success in overcoming the dyslexia and succeed in reading and writing is in direct contact to the books of the forgotten realms.

also i got most of the 3,3.5E's sourcebooks. Unfortunately I do not get to play these days, but the books are part of my life, and I try to read when I found time to :D
Go to Top of Page

Renin
Learned Scribe

USA
290 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2013 :  16:43:46  Show Profile Send Renin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was just at 95-100, but since I was moving every 1-2 years, I gave away all about the dozen pure favorites I had to my local library. Since then, I have found many more to read from said library, but for the most part, I believe there was many poor, poor books from a period of '95 to say, '05 that I really didn't care for at all.

NOT saying they were all bad! But there was many in that time that just didn't bear reading.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000