Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The Lost Realms Of Cormanthor PDFs
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2013 :  13:05:44  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I downloaded all of these works from deviant art but can't help but notice the Lost Realms Of Cormanthor, Vol. 5 is missing. Is it available? Does anyone have a copy?

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 09 Mar 2013 :  20:41:36  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's called Echoes of an Empire, I have it downloaded. You sure you don't have it? I see it on his page.

Here is the link, look on the fourth row (2nd book):

http://www.deviantart.com/morelikethis/169277611

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.

Edited by - The Arcanamach on 09 Mar 2013 20:43:01
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  02:09:21  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Arc - missed that one somehow.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  04:45:36  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only thing that confuses me on this is that the Dragons Spine is supposed to be the Dragonspine Mountains...

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  06:48:12  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

The only thing that confuses me on this is that the Dragons Spine is supposed to be the Dragonspine Mountains...

That would make sense, but still, this guy did a lot of work and its interesting at least.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2013 :  16:04:43  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, don't get me wrong, Snowblood does some AWESOME work. The only snag with this would be that the dwarves are in the Dragonspine Mts. NOW...over 20,000 of them currently. I thought that THEY were the last remnants of Sarphil.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000