Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 richard lee byers
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Richard Lee Byers
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
1814 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2013 :  23:12:34  Show Profile  Visit Richard Lee Byers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't know how that printing error slipped in. It wasn't there the last time I went over the file before the book went to press. Ah, the mysterious things that happen during the publishing process!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  00:48:58  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tanthalas

It finally arrived!

EDIT: Major typo on page two. >_>

Luckily its the text from the spoiler page so you won't miss anything.
Yeah. "343, 344 said." Though I didn't really mind as it's on the sample page of the book and the sample chapter at WotC website. I also caught some missing punctuation marks; just minor, I know.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

strafer
Acolyte

15 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2013 :  16:01:12  Show Profile Send strafer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I started reading the Dragon trilogy but quit a couple chapters into the first book. A friend recommended HLT and I really enjoyed it. The dialogue and plot twists were very well done.

I haven't read BOTG yet. Is the consensus that it's better than HLT?
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2013 :  16:45:34  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

For me, not better, but as good as. The plots are totally different, and the villains. The only thing that (loosely) connects them is the Brotherhood.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000