Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 FAQ reference
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2002 :  09:27:46  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
quote:
Originally posted by Rad

IMHO - In My Humble Opinion. See the REALMS-L FAQ for further abbreviations

Webmaster,

There have been several questions popping up on abbreviations and the subsequent re-direction to the FAQ on the Candlekeep website. Maybe a link at the top of the main forum page to the topic might avoid people accidentally repeating the same questions. Or maybe even a separate forum with some core information and guidelines to the forum for new members.

...Just an idea.

ps, Rad I just took your post as an example no other intent behind it.

Candlekeep Webmaster
Webmaster

United Kingdom
131 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2002 :  15:13:16  Show Profile  Visit Candlekeep Webmaster's Homepage Send Candlekeep Webmaster a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Youre quite right Mumadar. Consider it done.
There is now a Web Link within the "Candlekeep Web Site" section on the Forum main page to point to the FR FAQ.

Jay
Candlekeep Webmaster

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2002 :  16:38:51  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great response time :)

http://www.myth-drannor.net/ Has something similar on their forum, and that's what triggered my message on the forum.

However, I think the link would be more visible to people if it was placed above the Forgotten Realms Journals - forum.

Considering that the General FR Chat sub-forum is the most active, and that's also where the page opens to.

Not trying to nit-pick, just an IMHO.
Go to Top of Page

Ditalidas
Learned Scribe

Netherlands
127 Posts

Posted - 24 Oct 2002 :  19:47:40  Show Profile  Visit Ditalidas's Homepage Send Ditalidas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This FAQ is huge! You could almost get lost in it! It would take me all evening to read. I guess I'm not going to do that. But aside from abbreviations there's loads of info. Nice list :)

There are even some guidelines on behavior? Do those count for this forum too?

'All that is' is also 'All that is not' for the one cannot exist without the other.

Sweet Water and Light Laughter
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000