Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 I'm not sure what to think of this...
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  22:23:40  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also, Ezindir, you should visit the Candlekeep Inn a while. I notice that you hardly ever take a break from your scribely duties.....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  22:24:55  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bah! Sharess is a weakling, and Vhaeraun will not tolerate so much excess and hedonistic pleasure....Though I might.....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  22:33:01  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maby I should jsut settle for Bhaal? Considering that I do not know of any other diety that appeals to me. (God of Murder... appealing...? I need to get my head fixed)

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  22:41:27  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He's dead though, would you settle for a dead god???

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Cherrn
Learned Scribe

Denmark
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  22:45:44  Show Profile Send Cherrn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Uh oh, if the lord of murder appeals to him then he must like Cyric. Oh by the Caliph another lost cause

A wise man from Calimport once told me: "If a merchant puts sand in the flask of oil he's trying to sell you, then he isn't trying to sell you sand..."
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  22:46:37  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't think he would mind.

Ec'Thelion, formerly known as Forgotten One, now known as Ec'Thelion the Overpowered.
Currently not all that active. I'm preoccupied with Warcraft III for the moment. Bite me :P
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  22:49:29  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another filthy stinking Cyricist? Not while I'm around, hes not......

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  23:01:48  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm... or maby Vecna would be a good choice?

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  23:06:10  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eh, a lich..... Well, you'll do as you will, I suppose....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  23:09:11  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bhaal Vs. Vecna... hmm.... theior both quite dead... difficult choise, really.

Bah. I'll just proclaim myself to be a aspiering God, and start worshipping myself.

Anybody wanna join me?

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  23:22:38  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I have a deity.....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

EcThelion
Learned Scribe

Norway
323 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  23:27:44  Show Profile  Visit EcThelion's Homepage Send EcThelion a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Awwwwwwww...

*Walks away, disappointed*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000