Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Quenthal risen from the dead?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Danilo Thann
Acolyte

Canada
8 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2004 :  04:02:25  Show Profile  Visit Danilo Thann's Homepage Send Danilo Thann a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
***POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!***

I'm wondering about something...didn't Drizzt put this priestess on ice back in Siege of Darkness? I've read a few clues that she was brought back from the dead. If this is true could someone explain how, and in what novel or series it occured? Also, with Jalaxle impersonating Drizt in other parts of Faerun, who is running Bregan D'erth back in Menzo? Was this situation ever fully resolved? If the Oblodra male (can't remember his name)is now in charge how do you suppose he'll keep that a secret when all the scions of his house were supposed to have been destroyed?

Just somethings I've been mulling over, any thoughts would be nice to hear

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2004 :  13:10:36  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Danilo Thann

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!***

I'm wondering about something...didn't Drizzt put this priestess on ice back in Siege of Darkness? I've read a few clues that she was brought back from the dead. If this is true could someone explain how, and in what novel or series it occured?

Elaine Cunningham's novel,Windwalker details Quenthel's return from death.
Go to Top of Page

Zacas
Learned Scribe

USA
261 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2004 :  18:30:50  Show Profile  Visit Zacas's Homepage Send Zacas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
RAS's short story in "Best of the Realms" anthology ends up showing/telling how Bregan D'erth is being run and how the secret is kept...

I am like a superhero, with no powers or motivation.
I have gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, please keep me here.
People like you are the reason people like me are on medication.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000