Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Going Oldskull get it!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vorpalanvil
Seeker

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2012 :  10:02:55  Show Profile Send vorpalanvil a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Everyone was really helpful with my last query so here's another for you. Firstly, whatever happened to all of the content from the old "Pages from the sages" website. I really would like to look at that info on scrying devices again. Second and less important, I, as you well know if you answered my last post, am running a game out of Neverwinter circa 1360. On one of those useless official sites I came across an entry for a small gnome village outside of Leilon. I can't seem to be able to find it again however. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

"I'm a busy man! I got places to go, monsters to kill!" attributed to 1st level bard

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2012 :  15:35:35  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gnomes

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

vorpalanvil
Seeker

USA
90 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2012 :  08:58:11  Show Profile Send vorpalanvil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks much, very helpful.

"I'm a busy man! I got places to go, monsters to kill!" attributed to 1st level bard
Go to Top of Page

Thieran
Learned Scribe

Germany
293 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2012 :  11:16:32  Show Profile Send Thieran a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can find an archived version of the page via the Wayback Machine.

At archive.org, just enter www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/2566/sages.htm and you can access a version of the site not long (I think) before it closed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000