Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Displacer Beasts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2012 :  20:09:27  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings,

Does anyone recall the Faerunian name for displacer beasts (and page reference)? I'm thinking it was in one of the Swords of Eveningstar books, but I can't see to find it.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2012 :  20:15:23  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dirlagraun?

source: FR wiki, which I'm not crazy about because they plagiarize, but they cite The Sword Never Sleeps, p 294.
Go to Top of Page

Derulbaskul
Senior Scribe

Singapore
408 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2012 :  05:52:57  Show Profile Send Derulbaskul a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dirlagraun it is.

They were also called omlarcats in a Dungeon adventure - Sleep of Ages - but I think you were the author so I'm sure you know that. ;)

Cheers
D

NB: Please remember: A cannon is a big gun. Canon is what we discuss here.
Go to Top of Page

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 01 Jul 2012 :  11:11:35  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Derulbaskul

Dirlagraun it is.

They were also called omlarcats in a Dungeon adventure - Sleep of Ages - but I think you were the author so I'm sure you know that. ;)

I had forgotten that! I seem to recall that was a regional name, but thanks for the pointer!

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000