Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Elven Houses of Cormanthor
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2012 :  05:42:38  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,

I was re-reading my copy of Elminster in Myth Drannor to glean some lore and compiled a list of elven noble houses from it. I don't think all of them made it into the old 2E Cormanthor product, at least not in the noble house section. So here's my list if anyone is interested:

Adorellan, Alastrarra, Amarthen, Auglamyr, Aelieyeeva, Bellas, Bowharp, Cathdeiryn, Dahast, Doedance, Dree, Droth, Echorn, Ealoeth, Evendusk, Falanae, Gwaelon, Haladavar, Ibryiil, Iydril, Lhoril, Malgath, Maendellyn, Mistwinter, Mornmist, Nlossae, Orbryn, Ortaure, Paeral, Rewen, Selorn, Shaeremae, Siirist, Starscatter, Starym, Tassarion, Tornglara, Tymeladhelu, Uirthur, Urddusk, Waelvor, Wrathtree, Yeschant, Yridnae

Assamboryl - waymoot mentioned in the book.
Six Thorns - village? mentioned in the book.

Gray Richardson
Master of Realmslore

USA
1291 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2012 :  12:01:33  Show Profile  Visit Gray Richardson's Homepage Send Gray Richardson a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is very helpful, thank you for posting this!
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  14:01:43  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Several of those families don't appear in any of the game supplements for Myth Drannor.
There is no info on them, funny I never thought of doing what you did before. Thanks.
If you want some condensed info on Myth Drannor, check out my article here: Althen Artren's
guide to Myth Drannor: Past, Present, Future.
Go to Top of Page

Eilserus
Master of Realmslore

USA
1446 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2012 :  02:35:06  Show Profile Send Eilserus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your welcome. I always struggle with coming up with good sounding names it seems, so I like to have a pile of them to reference or use. :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000