Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Hamairathgauraundon, High Wyrm of the Crags
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2012 :  19:33:34  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Apparently featured in Hand of Fire, book 3 of Shandril's Saga, which I unfortunately don't have... author of Words Spent On Little Fools: Instructing Humans, according to the list of books of the Realms...

I'm looking for the basic info that might be added to the Dragons of Faerun table, plus birth/death dates if those are known. I'm guessing it's male... what type of dragon was he? Where did he lair/forage? Was his fate established in the book?

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 18 Jun 2012 :  21:57:17  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He's not a dragon I've ever heard of, and might be one of those people Ed threw in as a way of expanding the Realms every way he can. That's especially true if he was being used as a chapter-starting blurb.

I think your best bet would be to ask Ed in his thread.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2012 :  01:05:10  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply. I'm just hesitant to ask questions about stuff in books I haven't read... for all I know it's a major character with tons of lore already given, ya know?
Go to Top of Page

Hoondatha
Great Reader

USA
2449 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2012 :  02:58:47  Show Profile  Visit Hoondatha's Homepage Send Hoondatha a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can understand. In this case, though, you should be good. And you can always phrase your question along the lines of "what else can you share about..." if that makes you feel easier.

Doggedly converting 3e back to what D&D should be...
Sigh... And now 4e as well.
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 19 Jun 2012 :  17:18:29  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Thanks for the reply. I'm just hesitant to ask questions about stuff in books I haven't read... for all I know it's a major character with tons of lore already given, ya know?
I feel you there.

For what it's worth, sometimes you'll get responses in-thread that point you to where the lore is at too. That's useful in its own right and not frowned upon so far as I know, so it's all good.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000