Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Letting PCs Die
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  16:38:31  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, that explains it. I don't speak French. Remerciez-le de ma part pour les oranges.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 03 Apr 2011 16:40:36
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  19:11:00  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe he was speaking Dr.Seussian.

I could build something nicer for far less money. My painting skills aren't Golden-Demon worthy, but they're not half-bad, and my sculpting is pretty darn good (if I do say so myself).

For people without such skills, and money-to-burn, its pretty cool (and I would use it as a basis for whatever I built).

I think it would make too many player's want to "storm the DM's fortress!"

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 03 Apr 2011 19:11:50
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  19:13:58  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Makes me want to launch d20's at the DM with a mini-trebuchet.

Like THIS one.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 03 Apr 2011 19:15:36
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36792 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2011 :  21:03:50  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fellfire

Makes me want to launch d20's at the DM with a mini-trebuchet.

Like THIS one.

I used to have a really nifty, working pewter catapult... I loved that thing, and it would have looked great with this DM's screen. Sadly, that catapult was one of many things lost in the fire.

I want this DM's screen, just to set it on a shelf somewhere. I've not rolled a D20 in-game in years, but that just looks cool!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000