Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Looking for someone familiar with Waterdeep
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jlf2n
Acolyte

11 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2010 :  01:32:36  Show Profile  Visit jlf2n's Homepage Send jlf2n a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I need someone familiar with Waterdeep to write a few quests for an online world. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks

Wulf Waters
Acolyte

Australia
40 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2010 :  08:31:22  Show Profile  Visit Wulf Waters's Homepage Send Wulf Waters a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi mate. How in depth are we talking? Also, had a look at your signature link, why have you closed your site off to new members?
Go to Top of Page

jlf2n
Acolyte

11 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2010 :  13:06:43  Show Profile  Visit jlf2n's Homepage Send jlf2n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh I apologize. Thats a previous online world I built using the same system. This post is about a new venture using the City of Waterdeep as the setting with a focus on exploring Undermountain. We have a website for it but its not quite online yet.

As for the quests at first they don't have to be anything over the top. Rescue missions and errands for people in and around Waterdeep. Eventually we'll develop more detailed story lines but right now we want to focus on smaller, repeatable quests.

Here are a few screenshots taken from the game. Its of the City of the Dead, a section of Waterdeep that is used as the city cememtery/park.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9990/nwn2main201010202358061.jpg

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9937/nwn2main201010202359365.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9720/nwn2main201010210005567.jpg

Edited by - jlf2n on 25 Oct 2010 13:09:06
Go to Top of Page

Wulf Waters
Acolyte

Australia
40 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2010 :  14:23:13  Show Profile  Visit Wulf Waters's Homepage Send Wulf Waters a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice pics. How did you make them? What program?

Alright ... I'll get on it right shortly.

(Begin barter) With regards to your website, and not having it up and going yet, perhaps you would be willing to check out the one I rp on. It is a faerun based play by post. I would be willing to write some quests for you (and for our site) in return for your company rping in one of them on our website. (end barter)
Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2010 :  14:24:36  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They are screenshots from Neverwinter Nights 2, so he made his world with the NWN2 Toolset
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2010 :  17:06:19  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wish I could join in to play but my computers cant handle NWN 2.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

jlf2n
Acolyte

11 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  15:08:42  Show Profile  Visit jlf2n's Homepage Send jlf2n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed they were made with the NWN2 toolset program. A pretty nifty, if not difficult tool to use. I'll shoot you a PM Wulf.
Go to Top of Page

Wulf Waters
Acolyte

Australia
40 Posts

Posted - 27 Oct 2010 :  18:35:50  Show Profile  Visit Wulf Waters's Homepage Send Wulf Waters a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Received, and as requested I've added you on MSN.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000