Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Stronghold Builders Guidebook
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  04:21:00  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Does anyone have this one because I have seen it in stores but I have not had a chance to see it.
In a campaign I have a Daerns instant fortress and I was wondering if this book would help.

Edited by - Alaundo on 24 Aug 2004 10:02:49

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  04:37:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's helpful, period. It helps you design everything from the lowliest goblin hive to the largest castle you can imagine. If your players are in the habit of acquiring land and buildings, you should buy it, because it has detailed costs for everything. You could alter the Cheap Keep example stronghold for your instant fortress.
Go to Top of Page

Trafaldi
Learned Scribe

264 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2003 :  17:44:06  Show Profile  Visit Trafaldi's Homepage Send Trafaldi a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks I will probably buy it not really for the building itself but the seige and defense equipment. I eventually am going to have one of my groups take on a seige.

Some believe there is something more after death, if you really want to find out... go kill yourself and stop pestering me.
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2003 :  04:46:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It'll definitely help. The issue of Dragon that was released that month had some amazing articles that built on the Guidebook. If you can find that issue, buy it too.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000