Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 CANON BREAKER!! Need Help With Campaign....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rachan
Acolyte

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2010 :  04:53:38  Show Profile  Visit Rachan's Homepage Send Rachan a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
A while back I posted something about an adventure I was designing to break Cyric out of imprisonment in the Supreme Throne.

["Oh, no! Not another one!" they all gasp.]

I assure you, I've found the loophole that the other gods forgot about. However, I have a problem—with work and everything else, I simply don't have the time I need to finish writing this module.

So I come to you, the Sages of Candlekeep, to ask if there is anyone out there willing to aid in this endeavor. If I were to post all my notes, modules and scripted dialogue, would someone wiser than I help me fill in the blanks, or even write a few parts themselves?

The campaign is designed for play in 4th Edition, but it takes place in the years 1480, 1357 and -425 DR. That's post-Spellplague, pre-Avatar Crisis, and pre-Karsus' Folly, to be sure.

Any takers?

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2010 :  13:50:38  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Post away!

I know I'll take a look and offer my suggestions.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2010 :  14:31:48  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah post it. I may be able to chime in with some ideas, depending on what parts are blank.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Tyranthraxus
Senior Scribe

Netherlands
423 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2010 :  21:40:42  Show Profile  Visit Tyranthraxus's Homepage Send Tyranthraxus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought of freeing Cyric in my 4e campaign, and about time travelling too (to use the Arcane Age Netheril box). Anyway, let's see what you got so I can "steal" some of your ideas
Go to Top of Page

Rachan
Acolyte

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2010 :  23:02:26  Show Profile  Visit Rachan's Homepage Send Rachan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, you first. My game's actually more about the collateral damage happening as a result of TRYING to free Cyric ... And then more collateral damage once he's out.

It'll take me a few days to type everything up in a forum-friendly format. Can you give me a hint of yours in the meantime?
Go to Top of Page

Rachan
Acolyte

Canada
15 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2010 :  23:04:08  Show Profile  Visit Rachan's Homepage Send Rachan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Arcane Age Netheril makes an appearance in mine, too, but as an after-the-fact fixer, not a main plot drive.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000