Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Realms of Eaerlann II
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  16:37:30  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Dear Woolly, (Sorry)

Here 'tis (he says wearing a double layer of Kevlar, over a suit of +5 elven chain mail and a greater spell mantle ring with full camo gear!!!)

As requested all art removed & all stuff included in 1 post.......

cheers

Snowblood......

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  08:53:09  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Eaerlann is a powerful nation composed primarily of Wood Elves and Moon Elves that has endured for nearly six thousand years. It exists in the northern and eastern portions of the High Forest, along the western banks of the River Shining, the Delimbyr. The realm is bound by the eastern High Forest, from Turnstone Pass, in the north to the Shining Falls in the south. Its border runs north across the Delimbyr River, taking in the Talon Hills, and the woods of the Far Forest. This shared border with Ammarindaar then runs across the northern Graypeaks, before running down the western bank of the Delimbyr until it reaches the Shining Falls.

Eaerlann was founded in the ruins of Aryvandaar in –4,700 DR, by nobles from Sharrven, who were worried that the ambitious nation of Siluvanede would repeat the mistakes of Aryvandaar, and spark a new Crown War. As such, Eaerlann was founded to stand vigil against the Siluvanedenn and to stand watch over the hidden secrets of Aryvandaar. Now in its waning years its population has began to dwindle as its residents leave for Evermeet or join the newer realms appearing along the Sword Coast."

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  13:52:22  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The PDF is in my signature folks.....

Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2009 :  16:32:29  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any feedback would be much appreciated.....I think.....

Go to Top of Page

IronAngel
Seeker

65 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  17:19:14  Show Profile  Visit IronAngel's Homepage Send IronAngel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've no idea how to download it. I'm somewhat interested, since I've tied Eaerlann into the story of one of my PCs, and I wrote an overview of the city for the Elves of Faerūn project, too. Can't give feedback on something I don't see, though!
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2009 :  21:48:44  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Click on the link in his sig, and then click on the "Download" link on the left side of the opened page.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

IronAngel
Seeker

65 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  20:06:20  Show Profile  Visit IronAngel's Homepage Send IronAngel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a notable undertaking, to be sure! I must admit I didn't read all of it, though.

One thing that I didn't immediately grasp was the date: what year is this sourcebook set in? You describe the current state of the realm, yet you include references and a timeline that reaches to the very end of the realm's history. Is this in the future, a re-established Eaerlann, or sometime late in its history?

All in all, I liked what I read so far. OK, so most of it is just re-telling existing information; but that's sort of inevitable, if you want to compile all the lore and stay as close to canon as possible. I'm sure this will be a useful supplement for many home campaigns.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Necro
Acolyte

18 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  21:09:58  Show Profile  Visit Lord Necro's Homepage Send Lord Necro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is very good, and I agree with IronAngel for the most of it.

"Time? time has no meaning to the dead..." ~ Necro Lazerus, Male Moon Elven Shade/Lich.
"Life is but a cloak we wear fleetingly.." ~ Etrius Lazerus, Male Moon Elven Shade.

Edited by - Lord Necro on 24 Jul 2009 21:12:32
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  08:13:49  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Eaelann is set initially in my campaign in 715 DR....but it is as complete a setting as I could make it... Elvenport, Myth Glaurach amd Mhilamniir are probably 50/50 canon & adaptions of cannon to fit the style written by Ed Greenwood & Steven Schend.

Evereska is set roughly in 1379...but could be set before that....up to your campaign..I am glad you liked it...more Archaic Elf realms in the pipelne.....

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000