Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 mulmaster
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2009 :  14:59:25  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
does anyone where things stand here now.ive always wanted a novel set there as ive always been curious about cities with little lore.does the high blade selfaril still reign.and whatever happened to the high imperceptor?

go back to sleep america.everything is under control.heres american gladiators.watch this.shuttup. BILL HICKS.

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36797 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2009 :  15:43:44  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Check out Mysteries of the Moonsea.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Auzoros
Seeker

Australia
97 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  09:36:18  Show Profile Send Auzoros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Check out Mysteries of the Moonsea.

I highly recommend you check out this tome. Also you should read the novel "The Mage in the Iron Mask", sorry I don't know who the author was, but I do know it was part of the Noble series.

edit - the novel is set in Mulmaster. You will find out all about the High Blade.

Edited by - Auzoros on 08 Jul 2009 09:39:42
Go to Top of Page

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  10:19:51  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i already own it.but i read it so long ago id forgotten it was set in mulmaster.better dig it out again.

go back to sleep america.everything is under control.heres american gladiators.watch this.shuttup. BILL HICKS.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000