Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Myth Glaurach will be back minus art work!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2009 :  12:27:41  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message  Delete Topic
Unless Woolly can think of another reason why I should be banned from Candlekeep!!!

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/

Edited by - Snowblood on 16 Jun 2009 16:44:09

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2009 :  15:20:07  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message
yes its a downloadable pdf

Aryvandaar, Ilythiir, Arnothoi, Orva, Sarphil, Anauria/Asram/Hlondath, Uvaeren, Braceldaur, Ilodhar, Lisenaar, Imaskar, Miyeritar, Orishaar, Shantel Othrieir, Keltormir, Eaerlann, Ammarindar, Siluvanede, Sharrven, Illefarn, Ardeep, Rystal Wood, Evereska are all available here for download:http://phasai.deviantart.com/gallery/
Go to Top of Page

Asgetrion
Master of Realmslore

Finland
1564 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2009 :  03:03:57  Show Profile  Visit Asgetrion's Homepage Send Asgetrion a Private Message
At a quick glance it looks very good... and the city map is nice, too! Good work, Snowblood!

"What am I doing today? Ask me tomorrow - I can be sure of giving you the right answer then."
-- Askarran of Selgaunt, Master Sage, speaking to a curious merchant, Year of the Helm
Go to Top of Page

althen artren
Senior Scribe

USA
780 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2009 :  03:22:33  Show Profile Send althen artren a Private Message
I dare say, that I like what you did with the place. Might scrap my map and use yours.
What is the date you set this in?
Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2009 :  03:33:56  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message
its set in 714 DR but it could be later up until 864 DR or even post spellplague.....

Go to Top of Page

Snowblood
Senior Scribe

Australia
388 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2009 :  14:42:07  Show Profile Send Snowblood a Private Message
dear scribes...feel free to flay me with the Scourge of Loviatar if Ive broken any rules or laws....but be gentle.....I might enjoy too much!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2009 :  16:55:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

Unless Woolly can think of another reason why I should be banned from Candlekeep!!!

That's really uncalled for. I'm looking to make sure that all of us are protected. Some artists are quite particular and go out of their way to prevent unlicensed distribution. We just want to make sure that the artist isn't going to be mad about his/her artwork popping up everywhere.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Wenin
Senior Scribe

585 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2009 :  17:13:04  Show Profile Send Wenin a Private Message
I had the same thought as Wooly when I opened the PDF and saw the images from WoTC material.

On a somewhat related topic, I was listening to the radio yesterday and a woman was surprised to find that one of her family portraits was being used by a company in Europe (Denmark I think) for an advertisment. All without her permission.

That would be pretty freaky to be on a vacation to Europe and find your family's photo plastered around town. LOL

Wasn't there a Simpson episode along that line of thought? =)

Session Reports posted at RPG Geek.
Stem the Tide Takes place in Mistledale.
Dark Curtains - Takes place in the Savage North, starting in Nesmé. I wrapped my campaign into the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but it takes place in 1372 DR.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31726 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2009 :  17:31:28  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Snowblood

That's really uncalled for. I'm looking to make sure that all of us are protected. Some artists are quite particular and go out of their way to prevent unlicensed distribution. We just want to make sure that the artist isn't going to be mad about his/her artwork popping up everywhere.

Besides, I was the one who initially raised some concern over this posting of artwork without permission. If there's any need to direct anger at someone, then it should be at me.

If you have a problem with this Snowblood, please feel free to contact me privately. Oh, and I'm sealing this scroll for the time being.

*Casts Seal Scroll*

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000