Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 New novels for 2004!!! ::drool::
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2004 :  09:57:09  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
::drool::

Thanks Zacas Lookin' good!

Hope they straighten up that cover for Lady of Poison though!

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Elfinblade
Senior Scribe

Norway
377 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2004 :  15:33:24  Show Profile Send Elfinblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please correct me if i`m wrong here 1373 = 2004?
a new year here on tellus equals a new year on abeir toril? that would actually make some sense. since i`ve heard out and about that 1373,or 2004 for those keeping track, is going to be a year of scalykind. as the previous year was a year of shadows..(u know, the shades and the drow). *looking forward to it*
Go to Top of Page

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2004 :  17:41:09  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Elfinblade

Please correct me if i`m wrong here 1373 = 2004?
a new year here on tellus equals a new year on abeir toril? that would actually make some sense. since i`ve heard out and about that 1373,or 2004 for those keeping track, is going to be a year of scalykind. as the previous year was a year of shadows..(u know, the shades and the drow). *looking forward to it*

I dont remember where I read it, but I believe that 3 real-time years is equal to 1 Toril year....for campaign timelines sake.

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2004 :  19:45:05  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The current scheme -- of which the books are falling a little behind -- is three years Earth to two years Toril.
Go to Top of Page

Adrian Moonbow
Seeker

Denmark
64 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2004 :  15:44:56  Show Profile  Visit Adrian Moonbow's Homepage Send Adrian Moonbow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do 'we' know of any of the more rumored novels of the future?

Like what Ed & El (Greenwood and Cunningham, that is) is up to? More on the 'Scions of Arrabar' trilogy. Release dates for the rest of the 'House of Serpents' novels (or the 'Last of the Mythals' series)?

And most importantly: What Kameron is up to???

"I would have wanted not to die.
I would have wanted never to grow up!"
-Quidam
Go to Top of Page

SiriusBlack
Great Reader

USA
5517 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2004 :  15:51:49  Show Profile  Visit SiriusBlack's Homepage Send SiriusBlack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Adrian Moonbow

Do 'we' know of any of the more rumored novels of the future?

Like what Ed & El (Greenwood and Cunningham, that is) is up to? More on the 'Scions of Arrabar' trilogy. Release dates for the rest of the 'House of Serpents' novels (or the 'Last of the Mythals' series)?

And most importantly: What Kameron is up to???

Mr. Greenwood and Mrs. Cunningham are working on the Waterdeep novel, scheduled for a August 2005 release I believe. The first Serpent novel is set for March? April? I have not heard of a release date for the next novel in the Scions trilogy. To my knowledge, the Mythal series starts in August or thereabouts.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000