Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Pool of Radiance - Discussion
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Jarloch
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2009 :  07:26:12  Show Profile  Visit Jarloch's Homepage Send Jarloch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cardoc

If it has any influence on your choice Bakra, I gave my ranger a very high Dex score with the thought of making him an excellent shot with a bow. I wouldn't want to steal your thunder as a sharpshooter. Plus I like the comedy that is likely to ensue if you choose a battlerager.

Yeah, I also figure to be quicker to the back of the party myself, and with a high dex the bow be a good weapon for me.

I don't have a 2E DMG - could someone tell me what the level limits are for elves and 1/2 elves in the four basic classes?
Go to Top of Page

Toric
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2009 :  09:07:56  Show Profile  Visit Toric's Homepage Send Toric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Elf - Cleric 12, Fighter 12, Mage 15, Ranger 15, Thief 12
Half-Elf - Bard U, Cleric 14, Druid 9, Fighter 14, Mage 12, Ranger 16, Thief 12
Go to Top of Page

Toric
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2009 :  09:09:03  Show Profile  Visit Toric's Homepage Send Toric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will have my character finished up sometime this weekend.
Go to Top of Page

Mogrim
Acolyte

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2009 :  12:52:17  Show Profile  Visit Mogrim's Homepage Send Mogrim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My elven Bladesinger is going to be called Sildarin Truebow. I should have the character posted tomorrow afternoon, my honey do list is to big to get it done today.
Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2009 :  15:22:00  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, I'll start putting together the spreadsheets for you guys. It will help me keep track of what's going on (I wouldn't know how to run things if I didn't have it) and be the repository for maps and other information for you guys.

The Search for Morn * Combat Spreadsheet * Combat Map *
Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2009 :  06:23:24  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Toric

I think I'm going to go with Morninglord, a specialty priest of Lathander. I can PM you with the specific powers granted if you don't have access to Faiths & Avatars, Barshevy.

I have access to that one.

Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2009 :  06:29:29  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cardoc

Might not be a bad idea to halt recruitment at this time.

I agree. We have enough players at this point.

Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2009 :  06:33:18  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's the group spreadsheet. Not much information at this point. Please check if I've entered your scores accurately, as I will be referring primarily to these documents during the game.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rgyz4T-aMPiSIhm_pbi3n2A&output=html

Go to Top of Page

Jarloch
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2009 :  10:37:03  Show Profile  Visit Jarloch's Homepage Send Jarloch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK...here's my PC! The kit is in the Complete Book of Elves.

Sevaren Tahlryl
Moon Elf Male
Class: F/M/T
Kit: Infiltrator (Bonus Prof w/ +1 to roll, Disguise as other race at only -4, +10% to two thieves skills of players choice, sleep & charm resistance decreases by 10% per level to a minimum of 30%)

Str: 16 +1 Dam, 70lbs Weight, 195 MP, 9 Open Doors, 10% BB/LG
Dex: 18 +2 Reaction Adj, +2 Missile Attack Adj, -4 Defensive Adj.
Con: 13 85% SS, 90% RS,
Int: 16 5 Lang, 70% chance to learn, 11 spells per level
Wis: 14
Cha: 14 6 max hench, +1 loyalty, +1 reaction adj

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Hit Points: 7 (assumes rounding to closest number)

AC: 2 (Armor Spell), 6 (no armor) or 4 (leather) - I will usually not wear armor, but if I have no more spells, I'll put on my leather.

Saving throws

P,P or DM 13
R, S or W 11
Pet or Poly 12
BW 15
Spell 12

Weapon Proficiencies
Long Sword (+1 to hit - elf; +1 Dam - Str)
Long Bow (+1 to hit - elf; +2 to hit - Dex)
Dagger (+2 to hit thrown - Dex; +1 Dam - Str)
Mace (+1 Dam - Str)

Non-Weapon Proficiencies

Kit Bonus Proficiencies
Disguise (*)
Forgery (*)
Info Gathering (*)
Observation (*)
Tightrope Walk (*)

Initial 4 NWP points
Etiquette
Reading Lips
Spellcraft

Bonus INT Prof points
Common Tongue
Orc
Appraising
Tumbling
Dancing

Thief Skills

Skill Base % Race Dex Kit discretionary no armor Total

PP: 15 + 5 + 10 + 0 + 0 + 5 = 35%
OL: 10 - 5 + 15 + 0 + 15 + 0 = 35%
FRT: 5 + 0 + 5 + 0 + 30 + 0 = 40%
MS: 10 + 5 + 5 + 10 + 0 + 10 = 40%
HiS: 5 + 10 + 10 + 10 + 0 + 5 = 40%
DN: 15 + 5 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 20%
CW: 60 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 15 + 10 = 85%
RL: 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 0%

Edited by - Jarloch on 31 May 2009 10:54:24
Go to Top of Page

Jarloch
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2009 :  10:43:48  Show Profile  Visit Jarloch's Homepage Send Jarloch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spellbook

Detect Magic
Read Magic
Armor
Charm Person
Sleep
Magic Missle
Feather Fall
I'll do gear tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep!

Go to Top of Page

Jarloch
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  00:00:49  Show Profile  Visit Jarloch's Homepage Send Jarloch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Homeland: Quivering Forest
Deity: Erevan Illesere (venerates Sehanine Moonbow and Corellon Larethian to a lesser extent)
Age: 114 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2095560/

Starting Gold: 100 GP (1/2 Fighter Class Max)

Equipment Purchased
Leather Armor (5GP)
Buckler (1GP)
Long Bow (75GP)
Long Sword (15GP)
Dagger (2GP)

Hmm...leaves me with 2 GP! Guess I'll stop there until I can liberate some more coin from a person who needs it less!

Background (pending approval/changes from Barshevy) - Sevaren comes from a small village of holdover elves in the Quivering Forest who have not emigrated. Old enough to remember the devestation of Old Phlan, he has come looking to find interesting treasures and magic in the ruins now that attempts are being to repopulate it, as well as profit from the 'boom town' nature of New Phlan where nothing is determined yet.

Sevaren is in no way a malevolent force, but neither does he feel it is wrong to take from humans, who have in their turn taken so much from Elves in the past milennium - he isn't usually ruining someone, after all. Ultimately, he is all about looking out for #1, then his personal friends and so on.

He has learned that information is power, and blackmail can be a very convenient tool in keeping interference with his personal goals to a minimum by the local establishment, so he has developed skills to help him uncover any embarrasing foilibles he can use to his advantage. He has also been known to discretely offer his services on a selective basis, if someone is trying to uncover a secret or find out something that he thinks the person in question has a right to know, or even if he just finds it interesting. He usually attempts to keep his ID secret in such scenarios, especially to the non-elven.

Sevaren rarely passes up the chance to dance - not only for the personal enjoyment derived from it, but because he has overheard many personally profitable details whispered between nearby dance partners who thought no one was listening.

Edited by - Jarloch on 01 Jun 2009 00:01:33
Go to Top of Page

Toric
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  02:09:14  Show Profile  Visit Toric's Homepage Send Toric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, I have changed my mind about playing the Morninglord. I have opted to go with a dwarven fighter/cleric of Clangeddin Silverbeard. Cleric side is just a normal cleric and not a specialty priest. I utilized the Demihuman Deities book for info on clerics of Clangeddin Silverbeard.

Clerics of Clangeddin receive Religion (Dwarven) and Reading/Writing (Dethek Runes) as bonus nonweapon proficiencies. They can use any weapons, not just bludgeoning. They cannot turn undead until 7th level at which point they turn as four levels lower than their current level (so at level 7, they turn as level 3 clerics). They always strike at +2 to hit and damage against undead. All of Clangeddin's clergy members are male before the ToT.

Here is a direct link to the info on Clangeddin, Barshevy, in case you don't have Demihuman Deities. http://www.nj-pbem.com/data/Gods/dwarvengods/Clangeddin.htm

My character sheet will follow in the next post. Since I put my 18 in strength, here is the link to my roll on invisiblecastle for exceptional strength which came out as 60.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2095757/

I also gave Roram a holy symbol for free as it states in the Demihuman Deities book that usually a holy symbol is not purchased but given to the cleric when he enters into the priesthood. If this is unacceptable, let me know and I will rework things to pay for it.

I started him with 95 gold pieces. Half of 200 for fighter is 100 and half of 180 for cleric is 90. Half of 190 is 95, which is how I figured it should be calculated.

Lastly, I assumed that Dwarven and Common were his freebie native languages and I purchased Goblin as a NWP slot. If Common wasn't free, let me know and I will rework.

Edited by - Toric on 01 Jun 2009 02:54:00
Go to Top of Page

Toric
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  02:44:42  Show Profile  Visit Toric's Homepage Send Toric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Name: Roram Axefall
Class: Fighter/Cleric (Clangeddin Silverbeard)
Race: Shield Dwarf
Level: 1/1
Alignment: LG

Experience Points: 0/0
XP Needed: 2,000/1,500
Height: 4'5"
Weight: 155#

Strength: 18/60 (+2 att, +3 dam, 160lbs Weight, 305 MP, 13 Open Doors, 25% BB/LG)
Dexterity: 8 (+0 missle, +0 react, +0 AC)
Constitution: 13 (+0 hp, 85% sys shock, 90% res)
Intelligence: 10 (2 bonus NWP)
Wisdom: 13 (bonus 1st level cleric spell, 0% cleric spell fail, +0 mag. def. adj.)
Charisma: 9 (4 max henchmen, +0 loyalty, +0 react)

Paralyzation, Poison, or Death Magic: 10 (7 vs. Poison)
Rod, Staff, or Wand: 11
Petrification or Polymorph: 13
Breath Weapon: 16
Spells: 12

Hit Points: 9
Armor Class: 6 (Studded Leather and Small Shield)
THAC0: 20 (20 ranged, 18 ranged vs. undead, 18 melee due to strength, 16 melee vs. undead)

Weapon Proficiencies: Battle Axe, Warhammer, Light Crossbow, Dagger

Non-Weapon Proficiencies: Brewing 10-, Healing 11-, Religion (Dwarven)* 13-, Riding 16-, Language (Goblin), Reading/Writing (Dethek Runes)*, Reading/Writing (Common)
* = bonus for Cleric of Clangeddin Silverbeard

Languages: Dwarven, Common, Goblin

Racial abilities
Detect grade or slope in passage 1-5 on 1d6
Detect stonework traps, pits, deadfalls 1-3 on 1d6
Detect new construction in stonework 1-5 on 1d6
Saving throw bonus vs. Poison, Rod, Wand, Spells based on Constitution

Class Abilities
Turn undead starting at level 7 as 4 levels lower than current level (as cleric of Clangeddin)
Major Spheres: All, Astral, Charm, Combat, Creation, Divination, Guardian, Healing, Necromantic, Protection, Summoning, Sun, Wards
Minor Spheres: Elemental, Travelers, War
+2 to hit and damage vs. undead (as cleric of Clangeddin)

Platinum Pieces:
Gold Pieces:
Electrum Pieces:
Silver Pieces: 1
Copper Pieces: 8

Equipment:
Backpack
Belt pouch, large
Flint and steel
Healer's bag
Holy symbol
Rope, silk (50')
Sack, large
Whetstone
Wineskin
Winter blanket
Rations, iron (1 week)
Boots, soft
Good cloth cloak
Studded leather armor
Shield, small
Battle axe
Crossbow, light
Crossbow, light quarrel x20
Warhammer

Edited by - Toric on 01 Jun 2009 03:49:33
Go to Top of Page

Cardoc
Seeker

59 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  03:01:58  Show Profile  Visit Cardoc's Homepage Send Cardoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bregan Redwind

Chaotic Good
Human
Male
Ranger (no kit)
Brown hair
Green eyes
5'11''
185 lb.
Deity: Meilikki
Homeland: Cormyr

STR - 16 To Hit Bonus: none
Damage: +1
Weight Allowance: 70
Max Press: 195
Open Doors: 9
Bend Bars/Lift Gate: 10%

DEX - 18 Reaction Adjustment: +2
Missile Attack Adjustment: +2
Defensive Adjustment: -4

CON - 15 Hit Point Adjustment: +1
System Shock: 90%
Resurrection Survival: 94%
Poison Save: 0
Regeneration: none

INT - 9 # of Languages: 2
(none of the others really apply to Bregan)

CHA - 10 Max # of Henchmen: 4
Loyalty Base: 0
Reaction Adjustment: 0

WIS - 14 Magical Defense Adjustment: 0
Bonus Spells: 1st
Chance of Spell Failure: 0%
Spell Immunity: none

Hit Points: 11

ABILITIES

Hide in Shadows: 20%
Move Silently: 25%

**note that chance of success of above abilities is halved in non-natural settings, and can only be used when wearing studded leather or lighter armor**

Racial Enemy: Orc
Two-handed fighting without penalty when wearing studded leather or lighter armor.

NON-WEAPON PROFICIENCIES

3 slots total

Tracking (Class bonus, uses no prof slots)
Religion (Specialty priest bonus as follower of Mielikki)
Hunting (Specialty priest bonus as follower of Mielikki)
Set Snares (Specialty priest bonus as follower of Mielikki)
Animal Lore (Specialty priest bonus as follower of Mielikki)
Swimming (1 slot)
Reading/Writing (1 slot)
Riding, Land-Based (1 slot)

WEAPON PROFICIENCIES

4 slots total

Broad Sword
Two-handed Sword
Dagger
Long Bow

SPELLS

Analyze Balance - only usable in forested areas

EQUIPMENT

Leather Armor
Broad Sword
Dagger
Knife

Belt
Soft Boots
Breeches x2
Cloak
Knife Sheath x2
Scabbard
Tunic x2
Backpack
Large Beltpouch
Small Beltpouch
Flint & Steel
Whetstone
Wineskin x2
Winter Blanket

Gold: 64gp 4sp 2cp

Edited by - Cardoc on 10 Jun 2009 01:51:36
Go to Top of Page

Cardoc
Seeker

59 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  03:03:49  Show Profile  Visit Cardoc's Homepage Send Cardoc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My character post is not complete, but I wanted to get a bit more detail up. I'll finish it up soon.
Go to Top of Page

Jarloch
Acolyte

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  03:44:55  Show Profile  Visit Jarloch's Homepage Send Jarloch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Characters are looking good!

Barshevy, how do you handle henchmen as a DM? It's looking like we're pretty light in the healing dept...I don't think one or two CLWs is going to last long when we're all either single of multi-class fighters! Will it be possible to seek out henchmen once we get a level or so underneath of us?

Also, I'm curious too how to handle the languages. I spent a point on common, whereas Toric didn't, but he then spent a point on reading/writing, where I assumed that having a language meant you could both speak and read/write it.

Let me know if I need to rejigger my proficiencies.
Go to Top of Page

Toric
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  03:56:04  Show Profile  Visit Toric's Homepage Send Toric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, one or two cure lights will be all I can handle until 2nd level, at which point the potential goes up to 3!

That said, of course there is no way Roram will be able to keep this large a party completely healthy, although he does have Healing which makes hit point recovery a bit better with lots of rest. Even if I had gone full cleric with an 18 wisdom, we still would only have access to 3 cure lights initially so the difference wasn't that great. I opted for fighter/cleric to help with my own character's survivability and usefulness, not to mention I love dwarves!

As for languages, yes I took common and dwarven as native and paid a slot for goblin. I then paid an additional slot for reading/writing common (reading/writing dethek runes was a bonus). If I need to pay for common, please let me know. If I don't need to pay for reading/writing for languages I speak, let me know. I will retool the NWPs as needed.

I am greatly looking forward to this game!

Edited by - Toric on 01 Jun 2009 03:57:26
Go to Top of Page

Chyron
Learned Scribe

Hong Kong
279 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  08:07:06  Show Profile  Visit Chyron's Homepage Send Chyron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey gang,

As Cardoc mentioned there might be too many players, I can hold off for now and perhaps join in if someone drops :)

Just My Thoughts
Chyron :)

Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  14:17:48  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barshevy

Here's the group spreadsheet. Not much information at this point. Please check if I've entered your scores accurately, as I will be referring primarily to these documents during the game.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=rgyz4T-aMPiSIhm_pbi3n2A&output=html

lol, Nalra stats haven't been set yet, I was just listing the numbers I generated. I will finalize the character tonight. One battlerager coming up.

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  17:58:20  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great work, guys. I'll gradually get all your stats into the spreadsheet. Thanks!

Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  17:58:51  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chyron

Hey gang,

As Cardoc mentioned there might be too many players, I can hold off for now and perhaps join in if someone drops :)

Got it, thanks.

Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  18:00:07  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jarloch

Characters are looking good!

Barshevy, how do you handle henchmen as a DM? It's looking like we're pretty light in the healing dept...I don't think one or two CLWs is going to last long when we're all either single of multi-class fighters! Will it be possible to seek out henchmen once we get a level or so underneath of us?

Also, I'm curious too how to handle the languages. I spent a point on common, whereas Toric didn't, but he then spent a point on reading/writing, where I assumed that having a language meant you could both speak and read/write it.

Let me know if I need to rejigger my proficiencies.

You'll be given either NPC companions or magic items to round out the party.

I'll get back to you on the languages and profiencies a little later. Rather busy right now.

Go to Top of Page

Mogrim
Acolyte

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  19:50:46  Show Profile  Visit Mogrim's Homepage Send Mogrim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Name: Sildarin Truebow
Class: Fighter/Mage
Kit: Bladesinger
Race: Moon Elf
Homeland: Everlund
Level: 1/1
Alignment: CG

Experience Points: 0/0
XP Needed: 2,000/2,500
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 153#

Strength: 17 (+1 att, +1 dam, 85lbs Weight, 220 MP, 10 Open Doors, 13% BB/LG)
Dexterity: 18 (+2 missle, +2 react, -4 AC)
Constitution: 15 (+1 hp, 90% sys shock, 94% res)
Intelligence: 16 (5 bonus NWP, 8th Spell Lvl, 70% CTKS, 11 Max# Spells/Lvl)
Wisdom: 9 (+0 mag. def. adj.)
Charisma: 11 (4 max henchmen, +0 loyalty, +0 react)

Paralyzation, Poison, or Death Magic: 14
Rod, Staff, or Wand: 11
Petrification or Polymorph: 13
Breath Weapon: 15
Spells: 12

Hit Points: 8
Armor Class: 3 (Studded Leather),2 (armour Spell), 6 (No Armour)
THAC0: 20

Weapon Proficiencies: Long Sword, Long Bow, Dagger, One-Weapon Style Spec

Non-Weapon Proficiencies: Blind-Fighting*, Dancing*, Spellcraft, Ancient History(Elves), Riding Landbased, Bowyer/Fletcher, Survival(Woodland)@, Herbalism@
* = bonus for Bladesinger
@ = bonus from intelligence

Languages: Elven, Common, Orc@

Racial abilities
+1 to hit with long/short swords
60 foot infravision
90% resistant to sleep and charm related spells
bonus to surprise while alone and in non metal armor
Secret Doors: 1 in 6 if not searching, 2 in 6 if searching
Concealed Portal: 3 in 6

Class Abilities
All Schools of magic
Weapon of Choice: Longsword
Bladesong: +1 to hit and damage with weapon of choice, +1 special bonus to maneuvers with weapon of choice, Bonus to AC while casting: +2 AC, +2 casting time, -1 to hit with any weapon not a weapon of choice, lose racial +1 to hit with bows, cannot wear armor heavier than studded leather or elven chain.

Platinum Pieces:
Gold Pieces: 27
Electrum Pieces:
Silver Pieces: 1
Copper Pieces: 3

Equipment:
Longsword
Studded Leather
Dagger x2 (One on belt, the other tucked into his left boot)
Good Cloth Cloak
Soft Boots
Belt pouch, Large x2 (one for spell components, the other for money)
Backpack
Flint and Steel
Candle x5
Sack, Large x2
Soap (1#)
Whetstone
Waterskin x2
Wineskin (Full)
Winter Blanket
Small Tent
Spell Book

Mule, named Courage in the elven tongue
-Halter, Bit and Bridle, Horse Shoes, Pack Saddle, 2x Large Saddle Bags, Saddle Blanket

Spells
Read Magic
Detect Magic
Armor
Sleep
Color Spray
Magic Missile
Shocking Grasp
Feather Fall

Brief Background
Sildarin hales from the city of Everlund. He has been training from a young age in the traditions of the bladesinger. As he finished his training he was informed that he must see more of the world by his guild. This way he would better know how to defend elven kind and promote elvendom on Toril. Plus he would get the chance to test his training against many evils and challenges along the way. This is how he has ended up in New Phlan, traveling and defending those that he can along the way. Sildarin is a taciturn elf, very rarely does he show emotion outside of dancing in the bladesong. He is interested in anything magical as all spell casters are, and is interested in seeing the old ruins to see what lost magic can be found. He is also eagerly looking for any elves, this way he can learn more of the world from their experiences.

Edited by - Mogrim on 04 Jun 2009 02:23:27
Go to Top of Page

Mogrim
Acolyte

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2009 :  19:51:57  Show Profile  Visit Mogrim's Homepage Send Mogrim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If there are to be any changes let me know. I went with 8 spells, the same as our F/M/T. If this is wrong let me know and I will change them.

Looking forward to playing with you all! :-D
Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  02:34:20  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, I'm going through your sheets at a slow pace. Please be patient with me.

Go to Top of Page

Mogrim
Acolyte

Canada
26 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  06:40:57  Show Profile  Visit Mogrim's Homepage Send Mogrim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No worries Barshevy. I apologize if I intoned that I was frustrated. Thanks again for running this game!
Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  06:51:23  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't even notice it!

Go to Top of Page

Bakra
Senior Scribe

628 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  12:26:47  Show Profile Send Bakra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nalar
Str 16, Int 9, Wis 10, Dex 14, Con 18, Chr 12 (all adjustments have been accounted for)
Shield Dwarf male, Ht: 4’ 9” Wt: 175, Hitpoints: 14, Infravision: 60’
Barshevy: Since we are not doing a mini-campaign do we gain max gold for our class like the others from Randal Mourns game? Also does everybody speak ‘common’ or do we spend a slot?
Cardoc: You might want to read the Meilikki write up in Faith & Avatars. Your character gains some extra benefits for being a “specialty priest”.

A full write up will follow shortly. (In Bakra time that means later today)

I hope Candlekeep continues to be the friendly forum of fellow Realms-lovers that it has always been, as we all go through this together. If you don’t want to move to the “new” Realms, that doesn’t mean there’s anything wrong with either you or the “old” Realms. Goodness knows Candlekeep, and the hearts of its scribes, are both big enough to accommodate both. If we want them to be.
(Strikes dramatic pose, raises sword to gleam in the sunset, and hopes breeches won’t fall down.)
Enough for now. The Realms lives! I have spoken! Ale and light wines half price, served by a smiling Storm Silverhand fetchingly clad in thigh-high boots and naught else! Ahem . .
So saith Ed. <snip>
love to all,
THO
Go to Top of Page

Barshevy
Learned Scribe

275 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  16:05:14  Show Profile  Visit Barshevy's Homepage Send Barshevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, we go by the same time zone, then B.

Go to Top of Page

Toric
Acolyte

14 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2009 :  23:23:52  Show Profile  Visit Toric's Homepage Send Toric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Cardoc: You might want to read the Meilikki write up in Faith & Avatars. Your character gains some extra benefits for being a “specialty priest”.

Here is a link to the Mielikki write-up from Faiths & Avatars that I found by doing a bit of google searching.
http://www.nj-pbem.com/data/Gods/humangods/Mielikki.htm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000