Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Extra maps from boxed sets
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2009 :  17:44:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Okay, I mentioned recently that I had some extra maps to sell...

To recap, when I lost most of what I'd owned in a fire a couple years back, the FR maps were, by chance, not in storage with everything else. In the process of replacing everything, I wound up with a lot of extra maps. Some of them, like the maps from the Old Grey Box or the maps of Waterdeep and Undermountain, I'm keeping.

That still leaves me with some extras...

So, below is a list of the extras that I'm willing to sell. Most of the maps are in at least good condition; several are practically new. For each of the boxed sets listed, I've got all of the maps, and all of the cardstock sheets, if it came with any -- and that's it.

I'm asking $5 a piece for the stuff from each boxed set, plus shipping. I do PayPal, which I prefer, but I can accept snail-mail payments, too. PM me with what you want, and I'll strike stuff from the list as it goes.

Ruins of Zhentil Keep
Spellbound
The North
Arcane Age: Netheril: Empire of Magic
Lands of Intrigue
Empires of the Shining Sea
Maztica
Menzoberranzan
The Ruins of Myth Drannor
The Horde

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2009 :  14:22:12  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I may be interested in having an extra map of Netheril (to use one as a poster)...but I will wait and give it some time to see if anyone who is missing one wants it...then maybe I'll buy that off ya.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  19:52:19  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yo, Wooly, do you, by any chance, have the maps from Realms of Terror plus overlay as spares?

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36798 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2009 :  21:11:16  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

Yo, Wooly, do you, by any chance, have the maps from Realms of Terror plus overlay as spares?

Nope. All of my spares are FR-specific. Everything else was in a different set of milk crates, and wound up in storage.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

arry
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
317 Posts

Posted - 10 Jun 2009 :  11:37:30  Show Profile Send arry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry Wooly, I must have missed this thread earlier. I am very interested in the maps of 'The North' if you still have them, could you let me know how much the cost would be. PayPal is fine by me. Thanks. Oops I should have PM'd you.

Edited by - arry on 10 Jun 2009 11:38:32
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000