Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 New PBEM Forum.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Afetbinttuzani
Senior Scribe

Canada
434 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2009 :  20:56:44  Show Profile  Visit Afetbinttuzani's Homepage Send Afetbinttuzani a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello all,

I just received this via a friend of a friend who is trying to create a space for facilitating PBEM (Play By E-Mail) campaigns of all kinds. For those of you who have active PBEMs or are interested in joining or starting one, Here is the message.

Cheers,
Afet

quote:
I haven't had much luck finding many pbem games online since pbem.com went down a few years ago. So, I'm putting together a new pbem list. I pulled your e-mail from an old pbem list in my mailbox. And, I was wondering if you could check out the messageboard I've started and post game announcements for any pbems that you might be in right now which are searching for new players. The site is:

http://www.super-pbem.com/

I'm also looking for moderators and administrators to help with the design and layout -- as I've just put together the bare bones framework.

Also, if there are any other pbem players that you know, please refer them to this sit as well and ask them to post game announcements too. I'm trying to compile a new list of all active games.

-- Nicholas Harrison

Afet bint Tuzaní

"As the good Archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself."
- Danilo Thann in Elfsong by Elaine Cunningham

Edited by - Afetbinttuzani on 08 Jan 2009 20:57:29
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000