Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Rules and History?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2008 :  17:41:02  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Well, with Animal Companions, you don't have to summon them if you don't want them. I know I, personally, don't summon Animal Companions of Familiars. I don't want to bother with the "care", "upkeep" and "dangers".

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

ranger_of_the_unicorn_run
Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2008 :  17:43:54  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The way I've played, there never was much upkeep for animal companions. I could see it being different for familiars, but wolves and the like can scrounge for their own food.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2008 :  17:46:34  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ranger_of_the_unicorn_run

The way I've played, there never was much upkeep for animal companions. I could see it being different for familiars, but wolves and the like can scrounge for their own food.

-I used the quotations because I didn't mean literal care (my DM also has similar views on things), but the...things that come with having Animal Companions/Familiars. Them being hurt in combat...Having to figure out what to do with them when in a city (if they are not "city animals", or some other place to that effect, and just having to generally keep in mind what they are doing, and what they can be used for.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Nerfed2Hell
Senior Scribe

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2008 :  22:01:46  Show Profile  Visit Nerfed2Hell's Homepage Send Nerfed2Hell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No dwarven wizards is a rule I enforced from 2e through 3rd and 3.5e editions. I mentioned this on the official WotC forums, along with a couple of other odds & ends old race restrictions when 3e came out, as house for my campaign and caught a lot of flak from other forum users... saying I was restricting character concepts and how dare I hamper player creativity. I understand what they were saying, but its not like I was forcing them to adopt my house rules. Besides, so what if I was restricting players' creativity and concepts? What about my own concept of a campaign world maintaining some semblance of continuity.

Some people are like a slinky... not good for much, but when you push them down the stairs, it makes you smile.
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2008 :  20:24:22  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Additionally, I'll also note that there were [although very rare] instances of dwarven wizards in 2e. Behring was one, a 3rd-level Wizard, Male Dwarf, CN, and who lives in Daggerford. 'Tis one of the rare dwarves who can wield magic, The North: Daggerford.

Also, I don't know if this counts, but I'm reading through the novel The Stowaway, and there is a dwarf character who appears to be an actual mage (user of the arcane arts). The novel itself is new, but the story takes place around the time of The Halfling's Gem.

It might not be canon, but the PC in Baldur's Gate is approached by a character who is explicitly stated to be a dwarven wizard. This character warns the PC that an evil man is watching him/her, and if the PC is nice to the dwarf he gives you a gift in hopes that it might someday protect you (a scroll of anti-magic, btw).

In my Realms, there were always some dwarves who could use (or should that be, wanted to use?) magic, they were just few and far inbetween.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 18 Dec 2008 20:29:10
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2008 :  21:10:32  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

quote:

Additionally, I'll also note that there were [although very rare] instances of dwarven wizards in 2e. Behring was one, a 3rd-level Wizard, Male Dwarf, CN, and who lives in Daggerford. 'Tis one of the rare dwarves who can wield magic, The North: Daggerford.

Also, I don't know if this counts, but I'm reading through the novel The Stowaway, and there is a dwarf character who appears to be an actual mage (user of the arcane arts). The novel itself is new, but the story takes place around the time of The Halfling's Gem.

It might not be canon, but the PC in Baldur's Gate is approached by a character who is explicitly stated to be a dwarven wizard. This character warns the PC that an evil man is watching him/her, and if the PC is nice to the dwarf he gives you a gift in hopes that it might someday protect you (a scroll of anti-magic, btw).

In my Realms, there were always some dwarves who could use (or should that be, wanted to use?) magic, they were just few and far inbetween.

I had a similar thing in my FR...but Dwarven Wizards were exceptionally rare and something nearly legendary and mostly unheard of. Instead of the Dwarves in my FR needing to be wizards to craft magical items, I ruled instead that they could take the Craft Magic Item feats for things like Armor, Weapons, and etc.; but not one shot items like scrolls and potions or anything like that unless they were a cleric.

I had always thought that the reason a Dwarf had such resistance to magic, was actually because they were a naturally magical race that had such resistance because the magic in them shed off most other magics trying to affect them. This same internal magic is what enabled King Mort of Tethyamar's father, a Fighter, to make such magical items as the King's Axe of Dragonslaying and such.

It worked really well in our campaign, and made it easier for me to explain away things like King Battlehammer being able to craft something like Aegis-Fang!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2008 :  21:21:31  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually liked when they opened up the class availability more. I always hated and didn't understand why I couldn't play an elven druid in 2E, so I was overjoyed when it was allowed in 3E.
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2008 :  21:25:32  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually liked when they opened up the class availability more. I always hated and didn't understand why I couldn't play an elven druid in 2E, so I was overjoyed when it was allowed in 3E.

You really aren't in a minority, I like the idea of Elves being Druids too...it only made sense.

Certain things didn't though...like Dwarves casting fireballs and such! LOL

In fact, Elves COULD be druids in 1st Edition AD&D. Page 7 of the Unearthed Arcana states that ALL subraces of elves (except Drow) could be Druids; so that wasn't something new. It was just something taken away in 2nd Edition for unknown reasons...sort of like the Assassin Class.

Kinda funny actually how 2nd Edition was an attempt to "remake" something that many already liked...and now 4th Edition is doing the same...

Go to Top of Page

Nerfed2Hell
Senior Scribe

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2008 :  21:37:21  Show Profile  Visit Nerfed2Hell's Homepage Send Nerfed2Hell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If we (and by we, I mean they) do not learn from the mistakes of the past, then we (and by we, I still mean they) are bound to repeat them.

Some people are like a slinky... not good for much, but when you push them down the stairs, it makes you smile.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31716 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2008 :  23:01:45  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rinonalyrna Fathomlin

quote:

Interesting.

I doubt I'll be reading that novel, but it's worthwhile information to add to the Candlekeep's Guide to Forgotten Realms FAQ under the subject of "dwarven wizards."

Thanks Rinonalyrna.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36793 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2008 :  02:21:35  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Oh, I liked that the availability was opened up... I just want an in-game explanation for why it opened up.

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2008 :  07:01:12  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

-Though I never played anything but 3e, I agree. I never liked the concept that certain races couldn't be certain things- with the exception of Dwarves not being "traditional" Wizards. That one, I lik(ed).

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3243 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2008 :  13:42:28  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wizards I can see for dwarves. The patience and diligence needed for studying to attain power is something I can see a dwarf committing to. Sorcerers, however, I can see restricting to rare cases (Thunder Blessings, etc.).

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2008 :  15:04:44  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-What was the explanation that Dwarves couldn't be magicians, anyway? They were resistant to magic, or something to that effect? I might use that in my own setting, hmm...

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

see
Learned Scribe

235 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2008 :  17:43:36  Show Profile Send see a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dagnirion

-What was the explanation that Dwarves couldn't be magicians, anyway? They were resistant to magic, or something to that effect? I might use that in my own setting, hmm...

To quote the 1st Edition AD&D Player's Handbook: "Because of their very nature, dwarves are non-magical and do not ever use magical spells."
To quote the 2nd Edition AD&D Player's Handbook: "By nature, dwarves are nonmagical and never use magical spells (priest spells are allowed however)."

To quote Dwarves Deep: "Elminster . . . knows of no dwarven wizards, and believes the inherent magic resistance of 'trueblood' dwarves makes their mastery of wizardry impossible."

In AD&D, that nature also translated to a bonus of +1 per 3.5 points of Constitution on saves vs. spell and against rod/staff/wand, which in 3.x was turned into a flat +2 to save vs. spells and spell-like effects. In 1st Edition, magical rings had a 20% chance of malfunctioning (not working) for dwarves; in 2nd edition, "All magical items that are not specifically suited to the character's class have a 20% chance to malfunction when used by a dwarf."
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2008 :  17:56:14  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Mmm, this, I like. Works excellently, too, because, unlike Elves, I've never given the Dwarves in my campaign much detail, or any subraces.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  18:25:37  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Interesting.

I doubt I'll be reading that novel, but it's worthwhile information to add to the Candlekeep's Guide to Forgotten Realms FAQ under the subject of "dwarven wizards."

Thanks Rinonalyrna.

You're welcome.

By the way, I would like to mention that the book is quite short (less than 300 pages), and in addition to that the print is very large. If you are a fast reader you could probably whip through it fast, and it might be worth the read.

PS: In addition that, I should point out that the story is quite readable. It's a basic coming of age tale (with all the usual trappings that tend to go with such stories), so it's nothing new, but it's not painfully bad either.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 22 Dec 2008 18:27:50
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  18:29:57  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually, I'm kinda with you. I thought some of the class/racial restrictions were a bit odd myself. I don't one can ultimately play what one wants (If the DM allows it), but still...

Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  18:55:26  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The druid is a specific social role that occurred in human societies to manage the threshold between the human and the plant and animal worlds. It would be bizarre if other races created the exact same role, and in the Realms we know they didn't.

Edited by - Faraer on 22 Dec 2008 18:58:07
Go to Top of Page

Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  20:30:51  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Faraer

The druid is a specific social role that occurred in human societies to manage the threshold between the human and the plant and animal worlds. It would be bizarre if other races created the exact same role, and in the Realms we know they didn't.

I understand what you are saying, but I think of druids as more generally being guardians of nature. That role would be important to any society, especially in a world of multiple dominant races, because some races may be less nature-friendly than others. Also, it isn't an FR book, but Races of the Wild details the different community roles in an elven community and one of them is the Guardian of Nature. The existance of this position would imply that even elves sometimes need guidance to stay in harmony with nature.
Go to Top of Page

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  22:12:13  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Back when 3e came out, I argued that by opening up the classes the designers were freeing up DMs to give their game worlds a unique flavor by restricting (or not restricting) the classes accoding to their esthetic preferences.

Honestly, I don't think the designers needed to come up with an in-game explanation for the changes. The best solution was to let individual DMs handle the explanation in their own way. The whole problem with the ToT (and now the Spellplague) is that you had a massive RSE imposed on the DMs just to explain the creation of a new edition. I greatly appreciated that they didn't do that to us with the advent of 3e.

Mouse, I second what you said about the old 2e kit books. I sold mine off when I made the switch, and I was glad to see them go. Now we have PrCs coming out of our eyeballs. It's always the same thing. The money is in selling books.

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  22:39:31  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I would have to disagree with it being bizarre for other races to create a similar role. It would be little different than the other classes that each and every race "created" to take a position in their society.

Without being sarcastic, it would be like saying only Dwarves should be Fighters, Elves should only be Rangers, Humans are only allowed Paladins or Halflings are only allowed to be a thief.

Classes, in general, are only (to me) a broad template that allows each race to partake in particular sets of abilities. Thus, you may not have many Gold Elf Druids, but Wild and Wood Elf Druids make a very great deal of sense to me.

Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2008 :  23:51:06  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I think a lot of the "problem"- I don't personally see it, or believe it, but I can see where others might- stems from the use of the terms. Druids are/were Celtic nature priests/priestess'. Paladins were specific knights who served Charlemagne. As such, Elves can never be Druids, as they are not Celtic nature priests/priestess'. They can never be Paladins, since they never were knights who served Charlemagne. They can be nature priests/priestess', and/or "holy" knights, however.

-Like I said, I don't like looking at the issue in "black and white", but I can see how some can, and do.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Faraer
Great Reader

3308 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  01:43:50  Show Profile  Visit Faraer's Homepage Send Faraer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I understand what you are saying, but I think of druids as more generally being guardians of nature.
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden
I would have to disagree with it being bizarre for other races to create a similar role.
The druid, as published, isn't a general 'guardian of nature', though, but a detailed class with a specific background, powers, name, level titles, and position in Realmslore. You can indeed reinterpret classes as broad templates and propose that elves created a role that was similar enough to use the same class. I'd rather honour Gary's original intent for the class system and the druid class in particular, dodge the credibility problems of duplicating the human druid so closely, and avoid messing with one of my favourite areas of Realmslore.

For instance, the early settlement of the Dales would have been different if there'd been druids on both sides instead of the druidic circles playing a unique role on the human side of racial interaction in the Dragonreach lands.
quote:
Without being sarcastic, it would be like saying only Dwarves should be Fighters, Elves should only be Rangers, Humans are only allowed Paladins or Halflings are only allowed to be a thief.
The detailed, culturally specific ranger and paladin subclasses are indeed unique to humankind in traditional D&D and the Realms. The fighter and thief are much more general, and are intended to apply to any culture with (a) fighting and (b) cities and goods to steal or dungeons to delve.

Edited by - Faraer on 23 Dec 2008 02:26:39
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  02:39:03  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
I understand what you are saying, but I think of druids as more generally being guardians of nature.
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden
I would have to disagree with it being bizarre for other races to create a similar role.
The druid, as published, isn't a general 'guardian of nature', though, but a detailed class with a specific background, powers, name, level titles, and position in Realmslore. You can indeed reinterpret classes as broad templates and propose that elves created a role that was similar enough to use the same class. I'd rather honour Gary's original intent for the class system and the druid class in particular, dodge the credibility problems of duplicating the human druid so closely, and avoid messing with one of my favourite areas of Realmslore.

For instance, the early settlement of the Dales would have been quite different if there'd been druids on both sides instead of the druidic circles playing a unique role on the human side of racial interaction in the Dragonreach lands.
quote:
The detailed, culturally specific ranger and paladin subclasses are indeed unique to humankind in traditional D&D and the Realms. The fighter and thief are much more general, and are intended to apply to any culture with (a) fighting and (b) cities and goods to steal.

I can see your opinion clearly, but it was actually Gary Gygax that created the Unearthed Arcana wherein Elves are allowed to be Druids.

It is also my understanding that the humans dealing with the Elves of Cormanthor were aided by druids in negotiations with Moon Elves...so again, I can understand Moon Elves having no Druids perhaps; but such as Wild and Wood Elves would most certainly be more inclined to have Druids...

I understand the Lore of the Forgotten Realms...but simply because there is not well established Lore concerning elves being Druids, it does not mean there never were druids.

As for Paladins, the early Franks had Paladin guards...and they were a very brutal Barbarian People who simply took well to education when they occupied Gaul. The Paladin is simply intended to be a Knight of high virtue...using a term doesn't mean a literal connection with a real world counterpart...otherwise Paladins would be barbaric bodyguards of Barbarian Warlords and Chieftains. The same could be said of any particular title given a class in D&D.

Speaking of titles...the Ranger (as published in 1e D&D) could also be an Elf...of any subrace but Wild elves (!). As the ranger stood, I understood this simply because the Ranger used Magic User Spells...but the class was somewhat strange in general to me with its hodge-podge assortment of abilities. And beyond that, the Assassin pretty much became a class anyone could have!

What I'm trying to say is that any class can be justified for nearly any race...what I feel you are trying to say is that in the Forgotten Realms there are certain races that should only be certain classes based on the Lore.

While I perfectly see your argument, I am only saying that just because lore does not exist supporting something...as long as it isn't blatantly contrary to established lore it should be possible somewhere...

That is what the Realms are for me is an endless tapestry of possible things...

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36793 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  03:12:38  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ErskineF

Honestly, I don't think the designers needed to come up with an in-game explanation for the changes. The best solution was to let individual DMs handle the explanation in their own way. The whole problem with the ToT (and now the Spellplague) is that you had a massive RSE imposed on the DMs just to explain the creation of a new edition. I greatly appreciated that they didn't do that to us with the advent of 3e.

Wait... You're saying that when a published setting is changed by its designers, and previously impossible things are now not only allowed but utterly unremarkable, that it doesn't need an explanation from those who made the change?

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  04:09:16  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

-I think a lot of the "problem"- I don't personally see it, or believe it, but I can see where others might- stems from the use of the terms. Druids are/were Celtic nature priests/priestess'. Paladins were specific knights who served Charlemagne. As such, Elves can never be Druids, as they are not Celtic nature priests/priestess'. They can never be Paladins, since they never were knights who served Charlemagne. They can be nature priests/priestess', and/or "holy" knights, however.

-Like I said, I don't like looking at the issue in "black and white", but I can see how some can, and do.

I have a hard time seriously considering using the historical basis of certain classes belonging to certain cultures because, while FR is clearly based off of real-world history, it doesn't match it identically. And there are no elves, dwarves, etc. in the real world, so restricting a class simply because it originated in one particular real-world culture doesn't make sense to me.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  04:29:44  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have a hard time seriously considering using the historical basis of certain classes belonging to certain cultures because, while FR is clearly based off of real-world history, it doesn't match it identically. And there are no elves, dwarves, etc. in the real world, so restricting a class simply because it originated in one particular real-world culture doesn't make sense to me.

-I agree. I'm just explaining how I think I interpreted what was going on.

Elves of Faerūn
Go to Top of Page

Learned Scribe

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  04:34:55  Show Profile Send ranger_of_the_unicorn_run a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

-I agree. I'm just explaining how I think I interpreted what was going on.

I didn't mean it as an attack on you, I just wanted to explain how I felt about the statement because it is one I've heard before and I disagree with it. I understood that you weren't expressing that opinion.
Go to Top of Page

ErskineF
Learned Scribe

USA
330 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2008 :  07:17:05  Show Profile  Visit ErskineF's Homepage Send ErskineF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Wait... You're saying that when a published setting is changed by its designers, and previously impossible things are now not only allowed but utterly unremarkable, that it doesn't need an explanation from those who made the change?

Yeah. That pretty much sums up my point. Continuity in these matters is highly overrated. What matters is storytelling, and enjoying the game. If the DM needs an explanation, though, he can surely supply one from his fertile imagination. The one he comes up with will be better for him and his players, because it was designed to fit his campaign.

--
Erskine Fincher
http://forgotten-realms.wandering-dwarf.com/index.php
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000