Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Stuff you toss out in your home games
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2008 :  14:59:38  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

Mystra could have known about the assassination attempt beforehand, had she consulted with fellow Dweomerheart native Savras...

I'm not sure where it is, but there is a piece of lore I recall concerning Savras not being able to see a certain point in the future. I don't know if it was because he himself was going to be dead...or something else.

I wish I could remember where that was...

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2008 :  15:30:40  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dalor Darden

quote:
Originally posted by Alisttair

Mystra could have known about the assassination attempt beforehand, had she consulted with fellow Dweomerheart native Savras...

I'm not sure where it is, but there is a piece of lore I recall concerning Savras not being able to see a certain point in the future. I don't know if it was because he himself was going to be dead...or something else.

I wish I could remember where that was...

-As was said, not necessarily. While Savras' portfolio was divination, Shar's portfolio is secrets. Savras is/was only a demideity, whereas Shar is/was a Greater Deity. Shar's "portfolio sense" would overwhelm Savras'.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2008 :  15:38:18  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Secret, Murder, Lies, Intrigue and Shadows all coalescing to destroy Magic. I say Ao should have been the target

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2008 :  15:41:27  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-Cyric isn't crazy anymore. And Shar? She'd know better.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2008 :  16:12:53  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dagnirion

-Cyric isn't crazy anymore. And Shar? She'd know better.

A shame, really.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Pandora
Learned Scribe

Germany
305 Posts

Posted - 04 Dec 2008 :  06:37:55  Show Profile  Visit Pandora's Homepage Send Pandora a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The listed stats for high powered characters like Elminster, Khelben, Manshoon, ... mine are totally different (and probably always able to beat the PCs).

If you cant say what youre meaning,
you can never mean what youre saying.

- Centauri Minister of Intelligence, Babylon 5
Go to Top of Page

BlackAce
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 05 Dec 2008 :  19:06:58  Show Profile Send BlackAce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lemme see...

Impresk Lake is south of the snowflake mountains

Iltkazar is a unified country with its own standing army and ruled by an Emir.

Tethyr is still in a war with both the Southern Zhents and Sithsillis's hoard.

Amn has fragmented with the collapse of the Council and large swathes of Amnite territory are overrun by Sithsillian's demi-humans.

The Cities of the Chionthar have formed a kingdom called Elthar. though in practice it's a constitutional democracy.

No return of the Netherese. There are Shadovar but they serve the Malargrym not Shar. The Phaerimm war did happen but they were stopped by the Sharn.

No return of the Imaskari.

No Recovery of Myth Drannor. The events of the first last mythal book did happen but not books 2 and 3. The Elven crusaders settled largely in Evereska. Helping it recover from the phaerimm war.

Zhentil has overrun the Dales and is at war with Hillsfar and Sembia. There's no Shadow War and Miklos Selkirk isnt dead.

I ripped the Mulhorandi pantheon out of my games and replaced them with four Elemental Deities, and Tiamat.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000