Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Maps
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Danny Glick
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2008 :  15:37:03  Show Profile  Visit Danny Glick's Homepage Send Danny Glick a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I found this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=280288387251

and was wondering if anyone could list what areas are included in the Spellbound maps.

Danny Glick
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2008 :  15:42:54  Show Profile  Visit Danny Glick's Homepage Send Danny Glick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I posted this in the novels section because I only read the Realms novels and don't ususally follow any of the gaming products. I like looking at maps and thought that these might be a neat addition to my FR gear. The Moonshaes are self explanatory and I'm pretty sure I know what the Horde covers. Amn is Amn, but I have no idea where Spellbound takes place. I tried asking the seller, but haven't recieved a reply.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Nemes
Seeker

Canada
58 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2008 :  19:47:36  Show Profile  Visit Lord Nemes's Homepage Send Lord Nemes a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Danny

Aglarond, Thay, Rashemen, Thesk
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 29 Nov 2008 :  22:07:48  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I'll be honest, unless you wanted the giant map physically in your hands, I wouldn't bother with bidding on said lot (if you were intending on doing so). With a simple search online, you can find (digital, obviously) maps of the setting all over the place. Markus, for example, have various maps that he has created, hosted on this site, and others, that are of better quality than the official ones, in the sense that [i]everything[i], or close to it, is listed from various sources, in different areas.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Danny Glick
Acolyte

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2008 :  00:45:42  Show Profile  Visit Danny Glick's Homepage Send Danny Glick a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't go nuts for this auction, but for less than $8.00, I'll take the plunge. I would in fact enjoy having the giant map physically in my hands. That would be neat. This forum has the best members of any forum on the net.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3740 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2008 :  01:42:41  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-It is nice having physical products in your hand, as opposed to digital copies, that I can agree with. Both have their strengths and drawbacks. Digital things have search features that are extremely useful, for example.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000