Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Timeline of books
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

RemembedRealms
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2008 :  11:22:47  Show Profile  Visit RemembedRealms's Homepage Send RemembedRealms a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey, I have been reading FR books (never play the game though) for a long time. I usually just go to the bookstore/ebay and buy whatever interests me that I haven't read before. I'm starting to have trouble finding books that I haven't read. I've been keeping up with the new books religiously hoping to learn more about all that crazy stuff that happened at the end of the Realms grand history book with no luck (are there any books that are specifically about the spell plague?).

Anyway, my main question is does anyone have a list of all FR books based on a FR timeline? This would be much better than hopping around here and there like I have been doing. I recently got the books about Azoun's crusade so I'm good for a little bit but I'm trying to plan ahead here.

Thanks

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2008 :  11:42:54  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met RemembedRealms
Welcome to the Keep.

About your first question, have a look at these threads :
- The post-Spellplague novels listing which deals only with novels
- A Working Bibliography of the 4E Realms which deals with all the 4E (post-spellplague) Realmslore books.

About the books timeline, have a look at o-love's website : here

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2008 :  04:36:42  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-You can find an index of Forgotten Realms novels by dates (and in nice colors) in one of the fanwork links found HERE.

Mod edit: added quotation marks around the URL to make the coding work right.

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 08 Oct 2008 05:34:56
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page