Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Moonshaes Map
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy_cat
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2008 :  20:11:16  Show Profile  Visit crazy_cat's Homepage Send crazy_cat a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi everybody. Long time lurker/realms fan. First post.

I'm planning to run a FR game in the near(ish) future and I'm specifically looking for a map of the Moonshaes as I'm planning to use them as the heart of the campaign.

I've found and am loving the BlackAce map. Quick question. Does anybody have a version of the map available without the text labels?

I'm planning to run something set during the years of the spellplague and its immediate aftermath and would like to do some redesign work on the political (and perhaps geographical) make up and landscape of the isles. I'm capable of adding new labels, but a clean slate to work from would be very handy.

Thansk in advance to anybody who can help.

'You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die'

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2008 :  01:01:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You may want to contact the author/designer of said map. He may be able to help.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2008 :  21:40:06  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If all you need is a textless map of the Moonshaes, I can give you a 3e one.

--- Cheers, Mark

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

crazy_cat
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2008 :  08:45:49  Show Profile  Visit crazy_cat's Homepage Send crazy_cat a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

If all you need is a textless map of the Moonshaes, I can give you a 3e one.

--- Cheers, Mark

That would be great and very much appreciated - can't have too many maps.

'You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die'
Go to Top of Page

BlackAce
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2008 :  01:59:11  Show Profile Send BlackAce a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Ben.

As a matter of fact I do have a copy handy. Will PM shortly.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2008 :  19:03:00  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So this is taken care of, then?

I will assume it is, unless I'm PM'd.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2008 :  21:45:55  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Totally unrelated to the Moonshaes...

Hey Markustay, do you have an unlabled map of the Moonsea area?

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 09 Oct 2008 :  22:03:53  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not yet, but since one of my personal side-projects is removing ALL the wordage from the official map (so I don't have to do it EACH TIME I copy something), I will be glad to work on that and should have it down pretty quick.

As a side-note, I think this is something I should have done a LONG time ago, and will be a big help to myself and others for their own 4e FR campaigns. As I complete sections, I will make them available - the Moonshaes One is already available at my DeviantART site.

Go to Top of Page

Markustay

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2008 :  04:03:44  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A clean map of the Moonsea region is now complete.

Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2008 :  06:44:57  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks boss!

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000