Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Elven Novels?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ElaineCunningham
Forgotten Realms Author

2396 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2008 :  14:12:43  Show Profile  Visit ElaineCunningham's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aulduron

This is an excellent read! I can't believe I didn't read, or don't remember it. I must have bought it while married, and never got a chance to read it. I agree that the OP should read Evermeet.

You'd definitely be the best choice to write about the Crown Wars.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Always good to hear, even when discussing a non-existant project that has near-zero probability of entering the sphere of reality.

Go to Top of Page

Brian R. James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
1098 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2008 :  14:59:42  Show Profile  Visit Brian R. James's Homepage Send Brian R. James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hmmm. Now *that* would be an excellent series and I second your recommendation that Elaine Cunningham pen such an epic.

Brian R. James - Freelance Game Designer

Follow me on Twitter @brianrjames
Go to Top of Page

Hawkins
Great Reader

USA
2131 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2008 :  17:29:09  Show Profile  Visit Hawkins's Homepage Send Hawkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The problem is convincing WotC that they should have her pen a book or three on the subject. Lately, it seems as if they have sustained Wisdom drain from Hasbro.

Errant d20 Designer - My Blog (last updated January 06, 2016)

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back. --Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass

"Mmm, not the darkness," Myrin murmured. "Don't cast it there." --Erik Scott de Bie, Shadowbane

* My character sheets (PFRPG, 3.5, and AE versions; not viewable in Internet Explorer)
* Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Reference Document (PFRPG OGL Rules)
* The Hypertext d20 SRD (3.5 OGL Rules)
* 3.5 D&D Archives

My game design work:
* Heroes of the Jade Oath (PFRPG, conversion; Rite Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 1: Cantrips & Orisons (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Compendium Arcanum Volume 2: 1st-Level Spells (PFRPG, designer; d20pfsrd.com Publishing)
* Martial Arts Guidebook (forthcoming) (PFRPG, designer; Rite Publishing)
Go to Top of Page

Aulduron
Learned Scribe

USA
343 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2008 :  17:57:15  Show Profile Send Aulduron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Always good to hear, even when discussing a non-existant project that has near-zero probability of entering the sphere of reality.

Lol

Just tell them that there is a high demand for those books.

"Those with talent become wizards, Those without talent spend their lives praying for it"

-Procopio Septus
Go to Top of Page

Nkoda
Acolyte

USA
40 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2008 :  01:58:50  Show Profile  Visit Nkoda's Homepage Send Nkoda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ElaineCunningham

quote:

This is an excellent read! I can't believe I didn't read, or don't remember it. I must have bought it while married, and never got a chance to read it. I agree that the OP should read Evermeet.

It's a pity because I really would love some early realms stories. But hey fan desires doesn't seem to motivate Wizards execs. Wizards should just merge with Blizzard so they can kill off everyone people like (cough Illidan) and keep effing everying up.

Welcome to Jamrock
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000