Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 3.5 Undermountain and Demonweb Pits + Realms
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2008 :  20:04:14  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has anyone run the 3.5 Undermountain and Demonweb Pits Hardcover Adventures? what about the Realms Hardcovers?

Let me know how it went.

Cheers,

PDK

Mace Hammerhand
Great Reader

Germany
2296 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2008 :  20:37:07  Show Profile  Visit Mace Hammerhand's Homepage Send Mace Hammerhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I plan to link Demonweb to GDQ, or rather I will replace the Q part of the module with Demonweb...might still be a year or so until we get there, but I'll let you know.

Mace's not so gentle gamer's journal My rants were harmless compared to this, beware!
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2008 :  20:42:17  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am currently running the Undermountain adventure and so far it is fun. They are currently in Belkram's Fall.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Purple Dragon Knight
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1796 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2008 :  11:47:49  Show Profile Send Purple Dragon Knight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys!

I own all of these hardcover adventures, but the party I am DMing has an average party level (APL) of 24 (they just killed the demigod Kyuss, therefore completing the Age of Worms campaign)

Therefore, I am torn with either a party reset (to try these adventures) or continuing at high levels (which I will certainly continue to do for a while, regardless of my final decision, so as to stretch the legs of my good old Power of Faerun! ) The PCs are now the defacto rulers of Mintarn...
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2008 :  01:35:28  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can definatly adapt any of these for higher level play. Just beef up the monsters according to the rules found in the Monster Manual I believe, and even add templates to some. Should be fun.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 30 Jun 2008 :  01:44:05  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, {spoilers for Expedition to the Demonweb Pits):

One place you can start is the aspects of the Demon Lords. As written, they are fairly weak aspects, so using the higher level aspects in the Fiendish Codex might be one place to start upgrading.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000