Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Dragonlance vs Forgotten Realms vs Greyhawk
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Zimeros
Learned Scribe

Brazil
121 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  21:01:39  Show Profile  Visit Zimeros's Homepage Send Zimeros a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The 3º edition is very diferent... What the oficial imaginary world of 3º edition is Greyhawk? Dragonlance has the godness history, and Forgotten Realms has the godness geography. Wizard the coast only want sell more basic handbooks! The RPG will are capitalisty and will are one great market; and we players pay for this market will are strong. The American's like this, they are the father of capitalism, but we of south america don't ave patience for the wizard the coast and his RPG market...
I'm sorry for my bad english...

"Gods protect children and drunks"

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 09 Jun 2003 :  21:11:33  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Zimeros be sorry for MORE than your bad english. Yes you are correct, but this has been addressed elsewhere under RPG products, go there and get rid of your frustrations. Wizards of the Coast is the capitalist golem that will come and crush your D&D books and magic card collection if you are not careful of your rants.

I am going to read my copy of Utter East at Wendy's in the mall. So I can go buy a computer game afterwards, and come back and give more money to MCI worldcom by connecting to the internet. Just for you Zimeros.

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000