Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Hammerhanded and candid. A RANT!!!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

dwarvenranger
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2008 :  17:35:16  Show Profile  Visit dwarvenranger's Homepage Send dwarvenranger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

quote:
Originally posted by dwarvenranger

Mace, so why don't ya let us know what ya really think mate. For what it's worth I agree w/ ya. Seems like they wanted to try to make 4th ed easier (dumbed down IMO) from what I read in the preview books, and all they're really doing is making things more complex, at least for Realmsfolk. I guess we'll see what we'll see, but I ain't holding out any hope for this new "realms" either. But like other have said (Rino) I'm happy with the way things are and don't plan on converting anyway. Once again, my 2 coppers.

read my RANTS...if I feel the need to vent some more I'll do so, but what I've ranted about so far pretty much covers it

Just read the 2nd one. Like I said I don't intend to buy 4th ed right now, although I will browse the books when they come out. Actually this works out rather fortunately for me, as I happen to be being forced out of the military service in October, and likely will be a poor college student for the next 4 years, and thus only finishing the novel sets.

If I waited till I knew what I was doing, I'd never get anything done.

Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2008 :  18:01:15  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mace Hammerhand

To me, the glass is beyond half empty, and your sunny sunshine attitude is more an annoyance than anything else.

Pfff, 4E Realms is a big tall glass with nothing but a drop in it (from everything I have read so far)....so yeah, way beyond half empty.

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2008 :  20:55:57  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by admcewen

Fair point I agree, um listen are you "Rinonalyrna Fathomlin" on the WOTC boards? If so I'm sorry as well, listen I think we got of on the wrong foot and really I am not trying to persuade anyone one way or the over, I dunno i'm just one of those people has has to try and find something positive in any situation even over the New realms please ignore my last post on WOTC and I hope we can get on in the future... and get back to discussing our fav campagn world (my temper can get pretty bad as well)

It's fine, no hard feelings.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)

Edited by - Rinonalyrna Fathomlin on 14 Feb 2008 20:56:19
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000