Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Say "yes to change!"-- The anti-rant!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3567 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2008 :  22:39:20  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message
quote:
Originally posted by Spree Thunderheart

quote:
Originally posted by The Red Walker

to claim people here are up in arms over the use of the words "change and hater" is a blatant Mis-characterization of a valid arguement. It is the same type of tactic as labeling people thru name calling. It is a feeble attempt by a angry people to discredit people in order to invalidate their opinion. It is a tactic of oppression as old as any and is used to crush civil discourse.

As someone who comes from a long lineage of freedom fighters(the house I grew up in was a stop on the Underground Railroad during the US Civil War, my family risked all to end the minimalising and labeling of people) against oppresion of all types I am tiring of This Name Calling Tactic.

It needs to stop. It does not belong here in these halls of knowledge of all.

I would love to see this thread fall by the wayside, and it bad feel with it!

Where were you when Mace said I had a "very very very narrow imagination"?

I purposefully did not name any scribes by name.

But, that would fall under the Name Calling Tactic I was reffering to. I was not or am not attempting to single anyone out, so hope you do not take it that way!

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page

Arkhaedun
Senior Scribe

869 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2008 :  22:40:16  Show Profile  Visit Arkhaedun's Homepage Send Arkhaedun a Private Message
I think since we have the new scroll and the original poster has expressed a desire to start afresh, we'll just put this scroll away for now.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000