Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Thanks to the famed WotC Scribes & Who is Faraer?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lord Rad
Great Reader

United Kingdom
2080 Posts

Posted - 29 May 2003 :  22:54:19  Show Profile  Visit Lord Rad's Homepage Send Lord Rad a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Its always good to see the FR authors on the site such as Paul S Kemp, Dave Gross, Thomas M Reid and Voronica Whitney-Robinson. I love hearing what you all have to say and it makes Candlekeep seem a much nicer place to be reading your input on the forum, so a BIG thanks to you all for stopping by this library and gracing us with your presence

Good to have you here too George Krashos, nice to hear from someone who has had a lot of involvement with FR sourcebooks and able to share so much lore with us all. Sounds also that Faraer also has a hidden talent and appears to know George too Care to unmask yourself Faraer? Who are you, what involvment have you had with FR? Hope you dont take offence at this, im merely curious.

Lord Rad

"What? No, I wasn't reading your module. I was just looking at the pictures"

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6662 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2003 :  10:16:37  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
*bow Rad* Thanks Rad. I must say that these message boards are really a breath of fresh air. Lots of earnest and serious enquiries and answers. No flaming (a godsend) and an impressive collection of talented scribes.

As for Faraer ... well, I'll let him tell you all about himself. Personally, I always read his posts because they often put into words my thoughts and feelings on the Realms.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000