Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 Cyric responsible for Death stroke to Tyr??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
The Red Walker Posted - 14 Aug 2008 : 21:39:08
Heard from some Canadian friends who beeged for anonimity that they had somehow aqquired an copy of the new FRCS.

I told them I wanted no details , but they insisted I had to hear just one nugget and I relented.

Their interpretation of Tyr's death was that he died in a demon invasion, but Cyric either delivered the death stroke or was directly responsible! WTF??

Anyone else know anything about this?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 15 Aug 2008 : 15:39:01
quote:
Originally posted by Bane of the Harpers

I suspect it will happen in the Empyrean Odyssey, the trilogy involving Kaanyr Vok and Aliza...After all it take place in Tyr's homeplane and involves cyricists...

Yes, that seems all too obvious at this point.

Red Walker: You're welcome.
Bane of the Harpers Posted - 15 Aug 2008 : 06:42:17
I suspect it will happen in the Empyrean Odyssey, the trilogy involving Kaanyr Vok and Aliza...After all it take place in Tyr's homeplane and involves cyricists...
The Red Walker Posted - 15 Aug 2008 : 04:15:01
Thanks, I will be interested to see if anything else trickles
Rinonalyrna Fathomlin Posted - 15 Aug 2008 : 01:58:43
The elevation of Torm at the expense of Tyr is actually old news by now. As for Tyr's death, the recent Cormyr article in Dragon mentioned that he was dead (not just demoted or gone), and I read in some "revelation" threads about the FRCG that Tyr did die in some demon invasion. That part, at least, is not speculation.
TwigB Posted - 14 Aug 2008 : 23:06:30
Okay since this is just speculation I'm not jumping to any conclusions but if this where the case then I'd be very interested to find out more. I like the idea, as long as it's not simply a little piece of flavour text that states something along the lines of "P.S Tyr saw a couple of demons in his real, got angry, drew his sword in a righteous fury, tripped and accidentally fell on Cyric's sword. The End."

I'd like this to be properly fleshed out. If they give plenty of details as to how and why then I'd be very keen on the idea, It's a fitting way for Tyr to go in my opinion

P.S
I was pretty sure he'd still be around though, but I guess that's probably why Torm has been given an upgrade.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000