Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Raash of Zhentil Keep

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
maelstrom58 Posted - 21 Mar 2007 : 23:48:48
There is a passing mention of him in Hall of Heroes, pp 32. Has there been any more mention of him in Realmslore?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
The Sage Posted - 22 Mar 2007 : 23:20:46
quote:
Originally posted by maelstrom58

Well, I perused through Ruins last night and haven't found anything that caught my eye; however, it was rather late and I might have missed something.
No, you didn't.

I looked for the reference I thought referenced Raash and it seems I was mistaken. It's about another lesser-known NPC in Zhentil Keep.
maelstrom58 Posted - 22 Mar 2007 : 22:05:30
Another scribe has informed me that Cyric sent the flight there; I stand corrected. Hmph, I really dislike Cyric.
maelstrom58 Posted - 22 Mar 2007 : 22:02:57
Well, I perused through Ruins last night and haven't found anything that caught my eye; however, it was rather late and I might have missed something.

At any rate, I would posit that Raash probably survived the destruction of Zhentil Keep as well as the flight of dragons that went over there in the Godswar (that is what happened, right? I have not read the Avatar series yet, though I plan to...sometime),because his wealth would have spared him from the worst of the destruction; although, perhaps the dragons flew there specifically to kill him. Hmmm, there might be something to that--considering his reputation--now that I think of it.
The Sage Posted - 22 Mar 2007 : 00:37:55
I don't believe so.

I do recall noting a sentence somewhere in the Ruins of Zhentil Keep boxed set which I originally thought may have been a reference to Raash, though I don't think he was named specifically. Nor do I remember why that particular sentence made me think of him.

I'll have to check.
Faraer Posted - 22 Mar 2007 : 00:27:04
I don't think so.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000