Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Channath Vale

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Arcos Posted - 17 Mar 2007 : 04:47:24
I'm looking for info on the Channath Vale region. (It extends from the Dun hills near Lapaliiya to the headwaters of the Channath river. It includes the Misty Vale, Wyrmbones and Shaar Reach Forest.) All I've found is some basic info in Shining South. Do we have any other lore about this region?
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ericlboyd Posted - 17 Mar 2007 : 11:03:28
Then of course there is the "generic" adventure Red Hand of Doom, which I assume is the motivation for your question, but just in case, I point it out anyway. Red Hand of Doom matches up perfectly with Channath Vale.

--Eric
Arcos Posted - 17 Mar 2007 : 05:25:17
You, Sir, are most deserving of your title. Thanks!
The Sage Posted - 17 Mar 2007 : 05:15:20
Aside from the entries in 3e's Shining South, you'll find scattered bits and pieces in various sources. There's some brief mentions through the write-up for "Lapaliiya" in Serpent Kingdoms. The Misty Vale receives some attention in the entry for "Fenmarel Mestarine" in Demihuman Deities. The Wyrmbones, as I recall, haven't been the focus of much published Realmslore -- though, it was mentioned [by name] in the "Dragons' Claw Portals" series for Perilous Gateways. And the Rathgaunt Hills are briefly covered in the entry for "Gaerdal Ironhand" in Demihuman Deities.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000