Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Seladrine and the Faerie Pantheon?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
umari24 Posted - 03 Feb 2007 : 08:48:13
Hello everyone! I have a quick question. I was told a while back ago that the Seladrine and the Faerie Pantheon were close and that they are related is it this true? And can an elf become a cleric of a Faerie Deity?
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
KnightErrantJR Posted - 03 Feb 2007 : 16:10:37
I don't think there was any specific reference to them, although I had some conjectures on it myself. I believe that the (non-offical) Faeries d20 book turns the Seelie Court and the Unseelie Court into singularly power fey creatures (like celestial paragons or arch devils). Extrapolating from this, my next guess would be that some beings COULD take feats similar to "Thrall to Demon" that would allow you to gain divine power from these beings.

In Frostfell, the lythari, who were originally mentioned in Elves of Evermeet as being adherants to the fey pantheon more often than the Seldarine, are shown as having a connection . . . well, I don't want to ruin the book for you, but the fey connection could still be evident.

In this thread we discussed some of these issues, and I rambled on a bit about how I viewed the Seldarine in relation to the Faerie Court:

http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8069&SearchTerms=,Fey,Crossroads

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000